Wilmington nc
Well my advice to you to keep tgem from fighting is for you to sell me the st

Sent from my SPH-L720 using MonsterAquariaNetwork App

JayC74

Polypterus
MFK Member
Apr 9, 2012
Massachusetts, USA
What dats are the ST getting territorial with? Is he bothering them all or just a couple? A couple of the smaller indos look thick and healthy and usually the dats which get stressed don't look so beefy. Did you just acquire this pulcher recently? Are his eyes ok, hard to tell on my crap computer

Geofroniac

Piranha
MFK Member
Jan 11, 2013
San Gabriel
What dats are the ST getting territorial with? Is he bothering them all or just a couple? A couple of the smaller indos look thick and healthy and usually the dats which get stressed don't look so beefy. Did you just acquire this pulcher recently? Are his eyes ok, hard to tell on my crap computer
ST Eyes are good. All eats really good massivore. Just my camera flash and dirty glass tank. Got him awhile back. But he was always aggressive. So keep adding more dats in and even added geo to distract it. Nothing seem to work. Really want them all in one tank collection. Not easy but really glad I own it. Now I just need a CT. Haha

Sent from my iPhone using MonsterAquariaNetwork app

T1KARMANN

Giant Snakehead
MFK Member
Sep 19, 2005
London UK
Yeah but him calling the post "pointless" is different from asking to see the scat, but that is one pretty sweet collection and I do enjoy the pics haha

Sent from my iPad using MonsterAquariaNetwork app
And how would you have known any of this without seeing pictures to establish the health of the fish

Not just the scats I wanted to see that was a sarcastic post you know funny ha ha

I would have asked to see the tigers if this post was in the scat section

Some of you guys jump on my back for the smallest thing

If your not used to my posts by now you never will be

Sent from my iPhone using MonsterAquariaNetwork app

krichardson

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Jun 19, 2006
Datnoid Island
Wanh Wanh wanh.

rodger

Polypterus
MFK Member
Apr 29, 2008
Kansas City
I guess British sarcasm is different from US.

Sent from my SCH-S960L using MonsterAquariaNetwork App

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store