Datnoid community tank.

T1KARMANN

Giant Snakehead
MFK Member
Sep 19, 2005
London UK
I guess British sarcasm is different from US.

Sent from my SCH-S960L using MonsterAquariaNetwork App
Must be we have a seance of humour some of you don't

I see many many posts saying this thread is pointless without pics but because it came from me people seam to take it differently

I give up nice fish

Sent from my iPhone using MonsterAquariaNetwork app

strollo22

Siamese Tiger
MFK Member
May 21, 2012
Datnoid Island
Because this thread wasn't about pictures, it was about the op looking for advice. It's not in the photo lounge. There was nothing funny or sarcastic about your post, and I have a very good SENSE*** (proper spelling) of HUMOR(proper spelling, notice there is no additional "U".

koltsixx

Global Moderator
Staff member
Global Moderator
MFK Member
Feb 13, 2007
Bronx, NYC
Wanh Wanh wanh.
Since I'm not sure if your saying Juan, Juan, Juan or imitating a baby crying I can't tell if this needs Modding? :confused:

Because this thread wasn't about pictures, it was about the op looking for advice. It's not in the photo lounge. There was nothing funny or sarcastic about your post, and I have a very good SENSE*** (proper spelling) of HUMOR(proper spelling, notice there is no additional "U".
True, now stop derailing you grammar diva cause it's not a grammar lesson either. :p lol! :j/k:

Seriously though the OP/Geofroniac already sees that it's getting a little ugly and asked for the thread to be closed to keep the peace. Let's just let the pic issue die.

By the way Geo, I'm uber jealous of those Scats. Seriously one of my dream fish, near impossible to get over here I'm always just missing them when ever they randomly pop up. By the way apologies for my own derail.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store