Lets see your cars!!

Zoodiver

As seen on TV
MFK Member
Aug 22, 2005
South FL
I consider anything NON-stock as with anything that has changed the performance of an engine.
This car came from Roush 'stock' with thier top end on a factory 4.6L short block - including the Eaton M112 supercharger @ 6 psi.
The built aluminum short block I swapped in is all Ford goodies as well - just not an option for them back in '98. Shaved something like 70 lbs off the nose weight of the car.

Car also has Ford Racing aluminum flywheel, Ford Racing OEM clutch, Cobra spec T56 (w/ Roush shifter), Ford Racing aluminum drive shaft and Ford Racing 3.55 gears. Full suspension/brake upgrades are all "stock" Roush. The wheels are Roush 18x9/10 off my 2000 (now sold). I have stock 18" from this car just in case I sell and the buyer wants it original. It has the Roush leather interior, pedals, gauge cluster, dash trim, trunk mounted tool kit etc...
The non-stock upgrades are somewhat limited: Steeda trunk mount battery, Steeda firewall adjustable clutch cable and triple pick up aluminum quad, Autometer boost/vac gauge and in dash DVD. I have two trunk lids. Street use gets the Steeda race wing (as pictured). The other is a track oriented adjustable plane wing that I use solely for events. Not really a street friendly wing. Haha.

d3r

Gambusia
MFK Member
Nov 9, 2013
Detroit, MI (motor city)
I had the Camaro,Charger and the Chally on my short list and I decided on the Charger because of the four doors lol.
haha yea. its a nice car..looks good but i don't think it should be a charger. my dad LOVES his chargers. 1966 and 1969...when he gets the punks in the new ones pulling up next to him at a light talking trash trying to race he looks over n says "mines a real charger....yours looks right at home in walmart parking lot with a babyseat behind those back doors" hahah.

nice car just wrong name.

Yup! To me it looks like a focus with charger tail lights!

krichardson

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Jun 19, 2006
Datnoid Island
There's just no need for Dodge to have two two door muscle cars in the same price range so one of them might as well be a sedan....If I were not a family man I probably would have opted for the Chally but the Charger suits my needs almost perfectly as I hate having to lean forward when someone has to get in or out from behind me...I was never into the orig versions of either one,their looks do nothing for me...If I were to go the old school muscle route it would be a Mustang circa late sixties to early seventies.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store