Giant Gourami - Who says Cichlids are glassbangers ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

samarth raipal

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Nov 4, 2013
india
Mine r 2yrs old.my 15 inch one is kept alone.almost killed my 14inch flowerhorn

Sent from my Micromax A110 using MonsterAquariaNetwork App

koltsixx

Global Moderator
Staff member
Global Moderator
MFK Member
Feb 13, 2007
Bronx, NYC
Gourami are MUCH more interactive on a wider range of levels, than many Cichlids. Speaking from experience, and you have to experience having one, to know what I mean. (Not just glassbanging.)

Just a series of photos for you to enjoy.

Starbuck, my girl - about 1.5 years old from 2 inches.
Awesome looking G, if they weren't such terrors I'd try my hand at them.

Mine r 2yrs old.my 15 inch
So originally you had two 20 inch G's now one has shrunk to 15 inches and is in a different tank then the other pics..........http://www.monsterfishkeepers.com/forums/showthread.php?565140-My-6ft-tank

Same thing seems to have happened to your flowerhorns originally 12 inches with no Kok kept with Oscar parrots then turns into a 14 inch Flowerhorn with a well developed Kok just days later and in a different tank

You've been banned from other forums for posting images that don't belong to you and won't post videos or pics of you with the tanks or any kind of marker letting us know you took the pics. You say google search it knowing full well a person can't when it's a tapatalk attachment.

Daonni

Gambusia
MFK Member
Dec 5, 2012
nh
Lol, this guy is the gift that keeps on giving. I really hope you don't get banned from here because you make me laugh samarth.

Sent from my LG-L38C using MonsterAquariaNetwork App

samarth raipal

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Nov 4, 2013
india
That was other flowerhorn.when I kept my 14inch flowerhorn with it it almost killed it.I have two 20inch and one 15inch.I have 2flowerhorn.one 12inch with head and other 14inch without head.they r mine .I can give u unlimited photos of them

Status
Not open for further replies.
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store