Giant Gourami - Who says Cichlids are glassbangers ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

rodger

Polypterus
MFK Member
Apr 29, 2008
Kansas City
This realli is mine. I promise. 11" fella in a 240. The 240 is mine too. I promise. :eek:
uploadfromtaptalk1390140704500.jpg

Sent from my SCH-S960L using MonsterAquariaNetwork App

koltsixx

Global Moderator
Staff member
Global Moderator
MFK Member
Feb 13, 2007
Bronx, NYC
I apologize if my questioning samarth's posts and the validity of his pics is derailing your thread in anyway fwprawn but I feel it's necessary. By posting fake pics and threads he's taking away attention from those who actually need help. As we all know sometimes the difference between who gets a response from us is whose thread we see first or who we think needs more help and I'd hate to think of how many replies this guy steals with his need for attention. Never mind the fact that if I raised a fish and took pics of it to post on a forum because I was proud and wanted to share and found someone else's was using my pics and taking credit for them and my fish I'd be hella pissed. So again apologies for the ridiculousness.

I will post with markers.tell what to write

Sent from my Micromax A110 using MonsterAquariaNetwork App
I don't want a marker and I don't want a cropped pic of an earlier pic you posted as you just gave(I guess you thought that would go by unnoticed). You want to prove they're your pics post a couple of pic's with you or someone else holding a paper infront of the tank or next to the fish that says "Hi MFK this is my fish samarth raipal".

koltsixx

Global Moderator
Staff member
Global Moderator
MFK Member
Feb 13, 2007
Bronx, NYC
Now believe me

Sent from my Micromax A110 using MonsterAquariaNetwork App
We where talking about the Gourami so why did you post a pic of the Flowerhorn? So yes I do believe the flowerhorn is yours still don't know about these Gouramis.

fwprawn

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
Jul 29, 2011
New England
Hey Kol - no need to apologize - This guy is something else... and that's one poor flowerhorn - I wish you would take care of him MUCH better.

JK - they are so cute at that age - but be prepared to separate them soon.

That redtail is stunning!!!

Nim Dibbley

Plecostomus
MFK Member
Aug 13, 2010
CA
Well, it looks like we are posting gourami pics and i can never resist. Mine is about 15 inches in a 240 and thought to be male: gourami.jpg

gourami.jpg

Nim Dibbley

Plecostomus
MFK Member
Aug 13, 2010
CA
Wow - that's gnarly - looks old ?
he was about 4 inches when i got him in 2011. he grew about an inch a month until he got to be about 12 inches then slowed down a lot. i am not sure if he has grown at all for the last year or so.

festaedan

Piranha
MFK Member
Jul 25, 2013
Maryland
Cant wait until mine gets big.
Great gouramis everyone!

Status
Not open for further replies.
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com