PETA Hates The Aquarium Hobby! (article)

Status
Not open for further replies.

FuriousFish

Piranha
MFK Member
Jan 8, 2012
America

Rivers2k

Plecostomus
MFK Member
Dec 27, 2011
NY
Peta is a bunch of morons!

FuriousFish

Piranha
MFK Member
Jan 8, 2012
America
Peta is a bunch of morons!
agreed. back when they first started (whenever the was...) they had good intentions but now they are just crazy...

Rivers2k

Plecostomus
MFK Member
Dec 27, 2011
NY
I know a guy that was filming a documentary on bears in the Adirondacks with National Geographic. And a peta person stabbed him with a ski pole because they were disturbing the bears hibernation. Makes sense biologist are studying sleeping bears so lets stab them.

dxdx

Fire Eel
MFK Member
Jan 26, 2010
NJ, USA
At least they have some helpful tips at the bottom of the article for the moron who goes to petsmart and walks out with a fish and has no idea what to do.

twilight zone

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Feb 12, 2011
somewhere in the zone
If that is the case we should look at ourselves too. I guess we should get back into living in caves and start hunting/gathering for food. Oh, I forgot. Fred Flintstone had a pet named Dino. We have to go further back in time.

ehh

Blue Tier VIP
MFK Member
Aug 30, 2013
New Mexico
I do wish the sale of bettas would go away. We had a betta at the store i work at for about 2 months. He lived in about 10 ounces of water. :-/. I finally just brought him home and put him in a 3 gallon tank. They are the most abused fish out there. And the most under rated as well. I really hate how they are treated.

Sent from my iPhone using MonsterAquariaNetwork app

Aquanero

Global Moderator
Staff member
Global Moderator
MFK Member
Feb 16, 2009
New Jersey
It's like so many other things, it starts out with what would seem like a great idea and then it gets taken to an extream by some fanatics. Like the people that throw paint on people wearing fur coats. Now they have to get a replacement coat and more furry animals have to get skinned, so how was that helpful?

BONDO

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Oct 24, 2012
MADISON WI
I suddenly find my self wanting a " people eating tasty animals" sticker.
There cure for the aquarium download a realistic screen saver. Really???

Sent from my DROID4 using MonsterAquariaNetwork App

Status
Not open for further replies.
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store