Man goes to jail for peeing on Alamo object

Lepisosteus platyrhincus

Polypterus
MFK Member
Nov 9, 2008
In the caiman den
I couldn't agree more that this bonehead should be punished, but the penalty seems excessive for the crime. How about a bunch of community service scrubbing the Alamo and a fine...
*shiver* Cant believe Im saying this, but I agree with the above.

Now excuse me while I got vomit in the corner

ElectricBlueSeanBurch

Piranha
MFK Member
Nov 24, 2010
Panaque Paradise

BuffaloPolypteridae

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Aug 5, 2013
Buffalo
Hi FMA4ME,
There is no dispute that both ends of the spectrum are guilty of flag burning. Legal as it may be, I think it is disgusting. As far as my reply to BuffaloPolypteridae...I simply "found a leftist group that's done it lately and told him about it" to paraphrase his original inquiry. We can all agree to disagree on how we feel about flag burning, but again, I posted BuffaloPolypteridae's quoted questions in my previous response so that there would be no confusion as to what and to whom I was responding to. Also, when BuffaloPolypteridae says no flag burning occurred in Washington DC, does a park in front of the White House not count as Washington DC? Guess he missed that one...here it is again.

[video=youtube;Msc34EwzyAA]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Msc34EwzyAA#t=273[/video]

PS- We all love fish, so we have that in common ;)
Never said they NEVER burnt flags in DC just not while I was there for the million mask march, there has for sure been more then one protest. Just to put it in perspective for some of you, most of those links are to hate sites, I scrolled around one and they referred to our President as a half white scumbag. I don't take anything from any sites like that seriously in the least bit

Also people really like to put words in your mouth here, never said every flag burning was a frame up lol that would be ludicrous, as was said I'm not a fan of extremism in either end of the spectrum and until our govt has death camps I see burning flags in any fashion as extremism. Most of the flag burning that was happening in those links was after the whole mark Zimmerman thing, doesn't have much to do with "liberal agendas" lol just people mad at the govt pulling yet another farce. I'm sure plenty of conservatives were protesting the Zimmerman verdict as well, just some more ardently then others. Either way I'd rather not be on side of the neo nazis and kkk as those sites obviously are

Sent from my XT1080 using MonsterAquariaNetwork App

rmkblades

Piranha
MFK Member
Nov 25, 2013
America
Never said they NEVER burnt flags in DC just not while I was there for the million mask march, there has for sure been more then one protest. Just to put it in perspective for some of you, most of those links are to hate sites, I scrolled around one and they referred to our President as a half white scumbag. I don't take anything from any sites like that seriously in the least bit

Also people really like to put words in your mouth here, never said every flag burning was a frame up lol that would be ludicrous, as was said I'm not a fan of extremism in either end of the spectrum and until our govt has death camps I see burning flags in any fashion as extremism. Most of the flag burning that was happening in those links was after the whole mark Zimmerman thing, doesn't have much to do with "liberal agendas" lol just people mad at the govt pulling yet another farce. I'm sure plenty of conservatives were protesting the Zimmerman verdict as well, just some more ardently then others. Either way I'd rather not be on side of the neo nazis and kkk as those sites obviously are

You talk and talk with nothing to back it up. You ask a question...have it answered...and then don't own up to it. All I here from you is verbal vomit...blahblahblahblah...Go pitch a tent and occupy somewhere else...You made false statements and got caught. Simple as that...Stop wasting people's time with you gibberish.

Lepisosteus platyrhincus

Polypterus
MFK Member
Nov 9, 2008
In the caiman den

BuffaloPolypteridae

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Aug 5, 2013
Buffalo
Because all the links he posted had people protesting the Zimmerman verdict lol

Sorry, but to back things up I'd have to post links which as I already said would be too political. If you don't agree that extremism on either ends is a bad thing, which it is, then I have nothing left to say to you, other then go to your sides extremists (kkk, neo nazis) and see if you enjoy them. I sure as hell don't. I also don't pay much attention to every time some drunken college kid burns a flag, which is what the leftist extremists are. College kids who wake up and realize its stupid, hence why you don't see the Weather Underground anymore. The other side though, uneducated bumpkins who stick to their code of hate for life... Again I know what size of rather be on ;)

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store