Official Off Topic Discussion Thread #1

ballinouttacntrol

Polypterus
MFK Member
Aug 20, 2009
Eugene, Or
she was found guilty of two counts of criminal negligence and facing life in prison. a bit harsh I think. definitely should be punished but worst criminals get off easier

the cell phone incident actually had 6 people jump into the open-pit toilet. only two died. so phone falls in, the hubby jumps in and passes out, his mother jumps in and passes out. the wife (owner of cellphone) then jumps in and passes out. hubby's dad calls for help from two neighbors then he goes in and can't get out. the two neighbors come to help and both go in and end up passing out
what a bunch of idiots. i wouldn't jump in over a cell phone in the first place

Warborg

Goliath Tigerfish
MFK Member
Sep 2, 2009
Austin, Texas
My daughter is funny, she kept bugging me last night for cartoons, after I finally changed to one she got upset and said, "No daddy, this is a boy's cartoon... I want a girl's cartoon."

dragonfish

Plecostomus
MFK Member
Sep 17, 2006
Florida
Now for a momentary topic change, it's our anniversary. Yay us. We now return you to your regularly scheduled broadcast.
Congrats! How many years?

dragonfish

Plecostomus
MFK Member
Sep 17, 2006
Florida

dragonfish

Plecostomus
MFK Member
Sep 17, 2006
Florida

dragonfish

Plecostomus
MFK Member
Sep 17, 2006
Florida
Just posted an interesting article on the term redskin on the nfl thread. Adults with restraint should read it

Sent from my iPhone using MonsterAquariaNetwork app
Very interesting. Will have to do some research on that as its news to me. Thanks for the info.

Sent from my LG-D500 using MonsterAquariaNetwork App

ballinouttacntrol

Polypterus
MFK Member
Aug 20, 2009
Eugene, Or
Very interesting. Will have to do some research on that as its news to me. Thanks for the info.

Sent from my LG-D500 using MonsterAquariaNetwork App
Might be a lil difficult to find proof without access to written text? Don't "we" change the history book to try to make it sound not as awful? "We just gave them blankets and they all got sick and died". "They signed their land over peacefully in treaties".

Sent from my iPhone using MonsterAquariaNetwork app

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store