Official Off Topic Discussion Thread #1

dragonfish

Plecostomus
MFK Member
Sep 17, 2006
Florida
Now for a momentary topic change, it's our anniversary. Yay us. We now return you to your regularly scheduled broadcast.

dragonfish

Plecostomus
MFK Member
Sep 17, 2006
Florida
Breaking news-actor Eli Wallach dead at 98.

SumoNinja

Polypterus
MFK Member
Jun 9, 2007
I'm Where I'm At
news I've seen online lately:

- japan came out with their first robot news reporter

- a Canadian lady stopped her car in a highway lane (didn't pull to shoulder) to try to save some ducklings and a motorcyclist crashed into her car and was killed along with his daughter who was riding with him.

- in china a lady dropped her cell phone in a bathroom (the kind that has holes in the ground for people to do their business) and the hubby jumped in to get it and passed out. then his mom jumped in to save him and passed out. both ended up dead

dragonfish

Plecostomus
MFK Member
Sep 17, 2006
Florida
In other online news;
-woman says drone was peeping in her bedroom window
-foreign exchange student in Germany gets stuck trying to crawl through giant sculpture of female genitalia. Of course he was American, just to boost our global appeal
-Soccer player bites another on the field
-story on 3 year old kicked out of KFC most likely false

SumoNinja

Polypterus
MFK Member
Jun 9, 2007
I'm Where I'm At
I've seen the last two of the four you mention

lol at the American. sounds like something i'd do except I would've lubed myself up first

ballinouttacntrol

Polypterus
MFK Member
Aug 20, 2009
Eugene, Or
What should be punishment for the soccer player who bit someone in the World Cup? Luis Suarez, third time hes bit someone in his career.

I'd give him a choice, lifetime ban from the World Cup ooooorrrrr.....you wear the Hannibal Lecter mask or you get your front teeth pulled

Sent from my iPhone using MonsterAquariaNetwork app

West1

Peacock Bass
MFK Member
Sep 27, 2007
news I've seen online lately:

- a Canadian lady stopped her car in a highway lane (didn't pull to shoulder) to try to save some ducklings and a motorcyclist crashed into her car and was killed along with his daughter who was riding with him.

- in china a lady dropped her cell phone in a bathroom (the kind that has holes in the ground for people to do their business) and the hubby jumped in to get it and passed out. then his mom jumped in to save him and passed out. both ended up dead
1) I heard on the Radio they are going to press some type of manslaughter charges on the woman.

2) Dang that sucks Lol

SumoNinja

Polypterus
MFK Member
Jun 9, 2007
I'm Where I'm At
1) I heard on the Radio they are going to press some type of manslaughter charges on the woman.

2) Dang that sucks Lol
she was found guilty of two counts of criminal negligence and facing life in prison. a bit harsh I think. definitely should be punished but worst criminals get off easier

the cell phone incident actually had 6 people jump into the open-pit toilet. only two died. so phone falls in, the hubby jumps in and passes out, his mother jumps in and passes out. the wife (owner of cellphone) then jumps in and passes out. hubby's dad calls for help from two neighbors then he goes in and can't get out. the two neighbors come to help and both go in and end up passing out

krichardson

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Jun 19, 2006
Datnoid Island
National Police Blotter-Three brazen thugs rob a WalMart in New Jersey
Man burglarized a home and checks his Facebook status on the owners computer.The burglar left before logging off.
Bicycle rapist captured in Philly! He was seen on camera securing his bike to a tree and then following a female passerby into her home.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store