sharing my arapaima

dudefish82

Fire Eel
MFK Member
Apr 11, 2013
?
There's a few for sale local to me ranging from £450 to £750 on local ads I just can't afford one , I can't justify spending that much on a new fish when my kids need a holiday abroad and were saving for a new house :( im not selling all my other fish yet to many growout projects on the go ;):) but I will get one eventually when my lifes sorted out lol :D
bro those prices are way to expensive here you can get small rtg for $250 and a super red for $500 or even less.
my arapaima is bieng moved next week to his pond also he is really scared of other fish even baby koi

Evz jardini

Jardini
MFK Member
May 19, 2010
manchester /uk
Is yours not just going to be eaten by the 3ft one once in the pond mate ?
I think everything to do with fishkeeping in the UK is more expensive not just the live stock , it's the shipping that bumps that price up but why is everything else so costly filters , lighting , food etc
Asian aros are starting to come down in price slowly in UK and you do see more for sale in recent couple of years but there still very pricey , my mate managed to grab himself a bargain he got a 22" rtg for £100 from a Chinese restaurant the owner was letting it go because her husband had died and she had no idea how to look after it :D

Sent from my Nexus 7 using MonsterAquariaNetwork App

dudefish82

Fire Eel
MFK Member
Apr 11, 2013
?
Is yours not just going to be eaten by the 3ft one once in the pond mate ?
I think everything to do with fishkeeping in the UK is more expensive not just the live stock , it's the shipping that bumps that price up but why is everything else so costly filters , lighting , food etc
Asian aros are starting to come down in price slowly in UK and you do see more for sale in recent couple of years but there still very pricey , my mate managed to grab himself a bargain he got a 22" rtg for £100 from a Chinese restaurant the owner was letting it go because her husband had died and she had no idea how to look after it :D

oh i will grow him out in my pond and sell him to my friend and your friend is probably the luckiest guy in the world

Evz jardini

Jardini
MFK Member
May 19, 2010
manchester /uk
Any sign of your jardini mate ? :)

dudefish82

Fire Eel
MFK Member
Apr 11, 2013
?
Any sign of your jardini mate ? :)

yeah the jardini came in but he was a bit banged up so the owner of the lfs decided to send him back my new jardini will come tommorow or the day after cant wait:).
I gave away the arapaima i miss him already:cry:

Evz jardini

Jardini
MFK Member
May 19, 2010
manchester /uk
Fair enough mate better to wait for a fit and healthy one :D look forward to someone else joining my jardini grow out project ;)

Mayo

Candiru
MFK Member
Nov 17, 2008
Australia
holy **** mate a jardini for a arapaima!!! i wish i could do that here in aus, jardini here in aus around $150-200, arapaima like $1.2k-2k lol IF they are even here hahahaha

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store