sharing my arapaima

dudefish82

Fire Eel
MFK Member
Apr 11, 2013
?
holy **** mate a jardini for a arapaima!!! i wish i could do that here in aus, jardini here in aus around $150-200, arapaima like $1.2k-2k lol IF they are even here hahahaha
haha yeah arapaima are fairly cheap here only $100 - 150
which part of aus are you i was in melbourne for 3 years,

Hate RTC

Feeder Fish
Oct 5, 2017
I feed my rtc with arapaima XDD... i really hate my rtc, every fish that is near infront of him, he would eat it, no matter how big it is. "I moved my arapaima to a bigger tank 150 x 50 x 70, that tank is full of predator fish (community fish tank), my arapaima was 12 cm long, because i was thinking that it would be better if i moved him to that tank (friends you know?), then I leave it for a hour, when i came back, I was looking for the arapaima, and i was asking where is he???, and when I look up to the RTC's stomach... –_– THEN I WAS LIKE RAMPAGING, AND RAPE THAT RTC AND HIT IT WITH A HAMMER, IM NOT GONNA STOP UNTIL HE THROW OUT THE ARAPAIMA FROM THE RTC'S STOMACH, I REALLY HATE IT, AND I NAMED THE RTC, DEVIL CATFISH. FFFF*****C********* that rtc, I REALLY LOVED THAT ARAPAIMA

piranhaman00

Redtail Catfish
MFK Member
Sep 15, 2009
Wisconsin
I feed my rtc with arapaima XDD... i really hate my rtc, every fish that is near infront of him, he would eat it, no matter how big it is. "I moved my arapaima to a bigger tank 150 x 50 x 70, that tank is full of predator fish (community fish tank), my arapaima was 12 cm long, because i was thinking that it would be better if i moved him to that tank (friends you know?), then I leave it for a hour, when i came back, I was looking for the arapaima, and i was asking where is he???, and when I look up to the RTC's stomach... –_– THEN I WAS LIKE RAMPAGING, AND RAPE THAT RTC AND HIT IT WITH A HAMMER, IM NOT GONNA STOP UNTIL HE THROW OUT THE ARAPAIMA FROM THE RTC'S STOMACH, I REALLY HATE IT, AND I NAMED THE RTC, DEVIL CATFISH. FFFF*****C********* that rtc, I REALLY LOVED THAT ARAPAIMA
This is a great first post. Also you must really hate that rtc as you made a username soley for this post purpose and will probably never return.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store