Any Wrestling Fans

darth pike

Peacock Bass
MFK Member
Apr 3, 2008
Korriban
Extremely sad day. One of my all time favs, one of the most entertaining preformers, Roddy Piper died of an apparent heart attack today ... just months after being declared cancer free.

RIP Hot Rod

"I have come here to chew bubblegum and kick ass...and I'm all out of bubblegum."

krichardson

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Jun 19, 2006
Datnoid Island
You guys don't smeeeellll what the rock is cookin? Prob too old to appreciate this
I got a chuckle and meant to post about it a few days ago but I think I got distracted and never got back to it.Anyhow I showed it to the wife and she asked me who were those jobronies wearing those corny looking uniforms lol.

krichardson

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Jun 19, 2006
Datnoid Island
Well,it seems that the lesser known Nature Boy has been counted out as well...Nature Boy Buddy Landell died at the age of 53 about a month ago.

ballinouttacntrol

Polypterus
MFK Member
Aug 20, 2009
Eugene, Or
I got a chuckle and meant to post about it a few days ago but I think I got distracted and never got back to it.Anyhow I showed it to the wife and she asked me who were those jobronies wearing those corny looking uniforms lol.
Lol@jobronies. Exact word she used? It's arena football. Fun stuff if you ever get an opportunity to attend a game. We just got s team in Portland 2 years ago

krichardson

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Jun 19, 2006
Datnoid Island
Lol@jobronies. Exact word she used? It's arena football. Fun stuff if you ever get an opportunity to attend a game. We just got s team in Portland 2 years ago
Yeah I know what it is and I explained it to her.My son and I went to a game here not too long ago as a co worker had a bunch of free tickets that his wife got through her employer...The wife likes the Rock and she recognized the moves that those players were going through so she used one of Rock's signature insults lol.

ballinouttacntrol

Polypterus
MFK Member
Aug 20, 2009
Eugene, Or
Yeah I know what it is and I explained it to her.My son and I went to a game here not too long ago as a co worker had a bunch of free tickets that his wife got through her employer...The wife likes the Rock and she recognized the moves that those players were going through so she used one of Rock's signature insults lol.
Lol your wife is awesome

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store