The Walking Dead

piranhaman00

Redtail Catfish
MFK Member
Sep 15, 2009
Wisconsin
That was a pretty terrible episode, boring and nothing happened, show needs to end if they just keep putting in these filler episodes that have nothing to do with the main plot.

Warborg

Goliath Tigerfish
MFK Member
Sep 2, 2009
Austin, Texas
That was a pretty terrible episode, boring and nothing happened, show needs to end if they just keep putting in these filler episodes that have nothing to do with the main plot.
I disagree...as much as I also hate slow episodes, they are needed at times. This isn't a movie that can have alot of action and burn out after 2 hours. It's a TV show with hopes it will last many years.

The thing that bothered me the most on this 'filler' ep was that it focused alot on support characters. We already have alot of 'main' characters that don't get enough screen time. I didn't need to see a doctor go though her emotions on if she can do her job or not.

piranhaman00

Redtail Catfish
MFK Member
Sep 15, 2009
Wisconsin
I disagree...as much as I also hate slow episodes, they are needed at times. This isn't a movie that can have alot of action and burn out after 2 hours. It's a TV show with hopes it will last many years.

The thing that bothered me the most on this 'filler' ep was that it focused alot on support characters. We already have alot of 'main' characters that don't get enough screen time. I didn't need to see a doctor go though her emotions on if she can do her job or not.
Fair enough, I suppose that was part of my point that I didnt really mention, I completely agree, dont really care about these characters.

krichardson

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Jun 19, 2006
Datnoid Island
I just got around to watching the latest episode and I agree as well.

Warborg

Goliath Tigerfish
MFK Member
Sep 2, 2009
Austin, Texas
As a story writer, I myself have had at least 1 character be 'dead' for awhile (about 6 episodes before everything was revealed). While I admit I also want to know the true fate of Glenn, I don't fault the writers for dragging it out.

piranhaman00

Redtail Catfish
MFK Member
Sep 15, 2009
Wisconsin
Tonight's episode looks pretty promising. I remember seeing something that involved Daryl and some of the wolves but cant find the source anymore, anyhow here is the preview if you want to see. No spoilers. K krichardson not sure if you watched the incredibly short and strange mini videos about the plane but it seems tonight we might actually see something worth while.

piranhaman00

Redtail Catfish
MFK Member
Sep 15, 2009
Wisconsin
Pretty good episode, loved being able to see Daryl for a while finally, hate Sasha still and Abe is going insane.

krichardson

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Jun 19, 2006
Datnoid Island
Pretty good episode, loved being able to see Daryl for a while finally, hate Sasha still and Abe is going insane.
Yeah,pretty good.I recently noticed that the guy that plays Daryl also starred in the second Blade movie...Sasha is alright as long as she is not acting like a nutcase...I watched an episode of Talking Dead that she sat in on and some of the things she was saying almost made her seem about as nutty as the character that she plays has been acting....

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store