The Walking Dead

piranhaman00

Redtail Catfish
MFK Member
Sep 15, 2009
Wisconsin
Yeah,pretty good.I recently noticed that the guy that plays Daryl also starred in the second Blade movie...Sasha is alright as long as she is not acting like a nutcase...I watched an episode of Talking Dead that she sat in on and some of the things she was saying almost made her seem about as nutty as the character that she plays has been acting....
Haha I will have to check that out, it seems as if Abe and Sasha are growing a "special" bond? Seems a little strange but who am I to judge?

krichardson

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Jun 19, 2006
Datnoid Island
Haha I will have to check that out, it seems as if Abe and Sasha are growing a "special" bond? Seems a little strange but who am I to judge?
Yeah....desperate times,I guess.

souzie

Peacock Bass
MFK Member
May 13, 2014
Ontario, Canada
Yeah,pretty good.I recently noticed that the guy that plays Daryl also starred in the second Blade movie...Sasha is alright as long as she is not acting like a nutcase...I watched an episode of Talking Dead that she sat in on and some of the things she was saying almost made her seem about as nutty as the character that she plays has been acting....
OMG...he plays Scud!!! I never would've noticed that...LOL

And I found last night's episode boring :oops:

piranhaman00

Redtail Catfish
MFK Member
Sep 15, 2009
Wisconsin
Promo for next week, looks like we get the priest back! And Ron maybe with a gun?

piranhaman00

Redtail Catfish
MFK Member
Sep 15, 2009
Wisconsin
ehhh this show is getting pretty boring...so much filler crap I dont care about. They should end the show sooner so its good instead of going for money.

pops

Alligator Gar
MFK Member
Nov 24, 2013
WA
what? glen not dead? pffft, same could be said for GoT, what? snow not dead? LoL

krichardson

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Jun 19, 2006
Datnoid Island
I wasn't aware that a garbage bin had so much ground clearance.

souzie

Peacock Bass
MFK Member
May 13, 2014
Ontario, Canada
Not surprising.

He wasn't on Talking Dead afterwards and his name was still in the opening credits along with Hershel's pocket watch.

I figured he was still alive...just trying to figure out how he stayed alive o_O

Warborg

Goliath Tigerfish
MFK Member
Sep 2, 2009
Austin, Texas
I'm confused....did I see the same show? I thought it was a decent episode(not one of the best but decent).

Also with the Glenn story, everyone was pissed that they 'killed' off Glenn and demanded that he survived. Now that he did...everyone is still mad.
Something gruesome happens to Glenn in the comics. I think this was a test to see how the fans reacted. Since it wasn't good, I bet they will scrap those plans.

Warborg

Goliath Tigerfish
MFK Member
Sep 2, 2009
Austin, Texas
ehhh this show is getting pretty boring...so much filler crap I dont care about. They should end the show sooner so its good instead of going for money.
Honestly, I do still like their slow episodes. Yea, it pisses me off that it's not more balanced from a fast paced one to a very slow one but as I have mentioned in the past on this thread. They can't have an all fast pace show that lasts an upwards of a possible 8-10 seasons. The show would burn out after 1 or 2 if it was all fast past.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store