Where to buy gold wolf

Mpls612

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Jan 1, 2016
Looking for a well known Web site to buy and ship gold wolf fish. Please point me to the rite directions thanks.

rico suave

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Jan 4, 2016
hey i know ted judy had some a couple months ago....maybe you can find out when hes getting a next order.....
tedjudy.com

koltsixx

Global Moderator
Staff member
Global Moderator
MFK Member
Feb 13, 2007
Bronx, NYC
To get the best and most informed responses your thread should be placed in the appropriate section. The General Aquaria Section is not the best or appropriate place for a Wolf Thread. For the benefit of your thread and so it adheres to TOS I'm moving your thread to the Other Characin Section.

As for your question Gold Wolves IME aren't offered for sale often but MFK's Vendors have them at times but some of our Vendors lack their own site. Wes/ Rare Fish is one such vendor who has had Gold Wolves recently but doesn't have his own site. Check his section here and try PM'ing him to find out if he still has any.

Mpls612

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Jan 1, 2016
To get the best and most informed responses your thread should be placed in the appropriate section. The General Aquaria Section is not the best or appropriate place for a Wolf Thread. For the benefit of your thread and so it adheres to TOS I'm moving your thread to the Other Characin Section.

As for your question Gold Wolves IME aren't offered for sale often but MFK's Vendors have them at times but some of our Vendors lack their own site. Wes/ Rare Fish is one such vendor who has had Gold Wolves recently but doesn't have his own site. Check his section here and try PM'ing him to find out if he still has any.
thank you

koltsixx

Global Moderator
Staff member
Global Moderator
MFK Member
Feb 13, 2007
Bronx, NYC
thank you
Your Welcome.
Anyone? Help
Guess Wes didn't have any? I believe http://tedsfishroom.com/ also carries them occasionally but unfortunately doesn't have any right now. I wish I could suggest more vendors but as I said I just don't see them that often. If no one else answers there's still some other things you can do to see if you can find Gold Wolves.

• Try using our search to see if there's any other Vendor I missed. There's a second benefit to this since you can also take note of when they're usually available during the year since many fish are seasonal.
  • Try creating a Want To Buy thread in our Marketplace and see if a member near you has any they're looking to sell. Just please make sure to follow the format correctly, otherwise the thread will be erased.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store