Where to buy gold wolf

moe214

Goliath Tigerfish
MFK Member
Oct 13, 2014
I have the same problem, my sister won't do airport to airport which is why I can't order from Ray sadly. So I have to wait for Wes, I tried to pm bigguapote of TUIC, but have yet to receive a response. Wes has got them in year round last year, hopefully he will this year as well.

predatorkeeper87

Potamotrygon
MFK Member
Sep 8, 2014
pennsylvania
I have the same problem, my sister won't do airport to airport which is why I can't order from Ray sadly. So I have to wait for Wes, I tried to pm bigguapote of TUIC, but have yet to receive a response. Wes has got them in year round last year, hopefully he will this year as well.
Rapps didn't get back to you? damn I barely hit the send button before I have a reply from him lol.

moe214

Goliath Tigerfish
MFK Member
Oct 13, 2014
Rapps didn't get back to you? damn I barely hit the send button before I have a reply from him lol.
Nope it's the second day, I saw he was online, I'll try again, maybe it's his way of saying he doesnt have any and maybe can't get any?

Mpls612

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Jan 1, 2016
Not really, just gold's IME. Aquascapeonline.com has two of my faves last time I checked Aimara and Curupira where both in stock there.

EDIT: Just checked they definitely have Aimara and Curu in stock as well as Mala's.
Not really, just gold's IME. Aquascapeonline.com has two of my faves last time I checked Aimara and Curupira where both in stock there.

EDIT: Just checked they definitely have Aimara and Curu in stock as well as Mala's.
Yea I know really temping to order the aimara but in this MN cold ass weather I'm just scared it'll be dead

koltsixx

Global Moderator
Staff member
Global Moderator
MFK Member
Feb 13, 2007
Bronx, NYC
I don't believe Jeff has ever carried Golds. I did a quick search on here using unitaeniatus as the keyword, bigguapote as the username and his vendor section as the parameters and got no results. The only wolf I remember Jeff carrying are Curu's. As for contacting Jeff, as pred87 said, his email is the best way and his response time is very quick.

Yea I know really temping to order the aimara but in this MN cold ass weather I'm just scared it'll be dead
That's a mighty expensive fish to lose to. I believe Erythrinus erythrinus are also fairly tolerant of cool water and Aquascape among others carries them every once in awhile.

moe214

Goliath Tigerfish
MFK Member
Oct 13, 2014
I don't believe Jeff has ever carried Golds. I did a quick search on here using unitaeniatus as the keyword, bigguapote as the username and his vendor section as the parameters and got no results. The only wolf I remember Jeff carrying are Curu's. As for contacting Jeff, as pred87 said, his email is the best way and his response time is very quick.
Thank you, he was suggested so I tried him cause I've been looking for a gold as well. I got my curu from wes almost a year ago now. He's seeming to be my only option. So I've been patiently waiting.

kno4te

MFK Moderator
Staff member
Global Moderator
MFK Member
Dec 24, 2005
USA
You can email Jeff and ask him as a request for gold wolves. I know sharptoothbass wanted some rare gobies and was able to get it they him as an order/request. The fish are not in demand but to him. Jeff was able to get it for him. You can always shoot an email and ask. You may need to put a deposit down as its money lost for him if you back out. He hasn't had gold wolves on his stock lists that can be recalled.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store