Cichlid Guessing Game, CA/SA Cichlids Only!!

Frank Castle

Potamotrygon
MFK Member
Jan 10, 2016
Pennsylvannia
Lol but I did say it was an easy one. It didn't take long. That head is a dead give away.
LOL! NONE of these are easy if you ask me! I've never even heard of half this stuff....you must understand, our LFSs stocks are soooo limited we have a very hard time finding anything not "mainstream" cichlids

cichlidfish

Peacock Bass
MFK Member
Jun 18, 2005
LOL! NONE of these are easy if you ask me! I've never even heard of half this stuff....you must understand, our LFSs stocks are soooo limited we have a very hard time finding anything not "mainstream" cichlids
That sucks. I am lucky I have a great one in Lancaster, PA. And I order from Rapps. The fun part is just digging around on the Internet for info. In case you want to see a full body shot of the h. Deppi here is the male I owned. Beautiful fish but nasty killers.

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

Frank Castle

Potamotrygon
MFK Member
Jan 10, 2016
Pennsylvannia
That sucks. I am lucky I have a great one in Lancaster, PA. And I order from Rapps. The fun part is just digging around on the Internet for info. In case you want to see a full body shot of the h. Deppi here is the male I owned. Beautiful fish but nasty killers.

View attachment 1167757

View attachment 1167758
AWESOME!!! I still have yet to visit That Fish Place.....just haven't been able to dedicate a whole day to it and driving 2 hours round-trip. We are closer to Philadelphia but still an hour from Lancaster probably. They are trustworthy and have good healthy stock? I don't want to drive all that way just to end up with a disease or dead fish

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store