My Aqua Bats!

vincentwugwg

Gold Tier VIP
MFK Member
Oct 22, 2013
New York Mets
UnstoppableJayD UnstoppableJayD jettefrances17 jettefrances17 wednesday13 wednesday13 aquaman45 aquaman45

wednesday13

Silver Tier VIP
MFK Member
Mar 2, 2008
The deep south
idk how i missed this yesterday... big congrats Vince!! she fiinnnallly popped lol... nice work getting them all out safe

Reactions: vincentwugwg

Kittiee Katt

Potamotrygon
MFK Member
Aug 1, 2015
My House!
Congrats man! :)

I swear each post you put up is better than the last. Every time I watch one of your videos or view photos you've posted I think to myself "wow, it doesn't get much better than that!" but then you post another photo or video and prove me wrong, time and time again.. Amazing collection and congrats again on your babies! :D

vincentwugwg

Gold Tier VIP
MFK Member
Oct 22, 2013
New York Mets
Congrats man! :)

I swear each post you put up is better than the last. Every time I watch one of your videos or view photos you've posted I think to myself "wow, it doesn't get much better than that!" but then you post another photo or video and prove me wrong, time and time again.. Amazing collection and congrats again on your babies! :D
You made my day with your awesome comment Ebbi!! Thanks, I glad you enjoy my posts :D

idk how i missed this yesterday... big congrats Vince!! she fiinnnallly popped lol... nice work getting them all out safe
Thanks Russ! Got a few new cat videos but been busy with the newborns and the new shipment of rays from Thailand so I have not been able to post.

Congratulations mate pups are looking great :)
Thanks Danny!! saw your lastest Jardini post:)

Reactions: Evz jardini
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store