What garbage

Aaroncboo1

Candiru
MFK Member
Nov 12, 2012
Lockport IL
I really just think that people like to complain... It's the biggest problem with the human race. Everything is offensive to someone. But that's the beauty of it, everyone is entitled to a opinion even if it doesn't agree with everyone. People just need to relax can live their own life without worrying what everybody else thinks. this is America and I want to sing the national anthem... I will. if I'm going to use the bathroom... I'm going to use the bathroom... I don't care who's in it. Lol

predatorkeeper87

Potamotrygon
MFK Member
Sep 8, 2014
pennsylvania
Not the same as not wanting to drink the same water as African americans... Atleast from the point of view that I'm coming from. Its not that sharing a bathroom with a transgender is making people uncomfortable but the safety factor.

To be honest and this may sound bad but I don't want my little girl in the bathroom or locker room with someone who is a male but identifies himself with being a female. Don't care how politically incorrect it sounds.

your right about the gray area lol we can do this until we are blue in the face...lmao
lol but its the same concept...there is no harm coming from the act but yet people just don't want it occurring.

I completely understand, parental instincts take over in every situation and I get that.

Reactions: jaws7777

krichardson

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Jun 19, 2006
Datnoid Island
LMAO!.....and yeah,I think so.

krichardson

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Jun 19, 2006
Datnoid Island
Stop it....stop it!:D

krichardson

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Jun 19, 2006
Datnoid Island
HEY! it doesn't matter what it is, only how it identifies itself...if it wants to be a beautiful automatic that's its choice!
Notice the rinky dink air freshener on the handrail.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store