Nature

isde02

Arapaima
MFK Member
Jan 4, 2011
Ohio
isde02 isde02 - those ducks Mergansers, Pintails, woodduck, any of the above???
Nice guess, the first are wood ducks and I'm not sure about the second

Kittiee Katt

Potamotrygon
MFK Member
Aug 1, 2015
My House!
The view out my lounge room window

These were taken with my crappy phone camera through my dirty as hell window, but they show the beauty of Tassie pretty well. I live in a lower class area and this is what I wake up to. Pretty sweet if you ask me. :D

The first one was taken a few days ago at around 1:00pm the others were taken basically just now. :)

IMG_20160516_104455.jpg IMG_20160524_075527.jpg IMG_20160524_075648.jpg IMG_20160524_075732.jpg

Frank Castle Frank Castle you said you wanted to see my views, just imagine how they could look if I had a good camera and the knowledge to use it. :D

Frank Castle

Potamotrygon
MFK Member
Jan 10, 2016
Pennsylvannia

These were taken with my crappy phone camera through my dirty as hell window, but they show the beauty of Tassie pretty well. I live in a lower class area and this is what I wake up to. Pretty sweet if you ask me. :D

The first one was taken a few days ago at around 1:00pm the others were taken basically just now. :)

View attachment 1184515 View attachment 1184516 View attachment 1184517 View attachment 1184518

Frank Castle Frank Castle you said you wanted to see my views, just imagine how they could look if I had a good camera and the knowledge to use it. :D
it looks very rustic.....I kind of expected different, but knowing Australia through so many shows and books and whatnot, I should have it would be similar. Ironic you posted that today, I saw something on TV that had a huge bird's-eye view of Tasmania last night briefly while I was half-watching AMC. I'm so exhausted I can't even think straight to remember what it was, but it will come back to me.

Kittiee Katt

Potamotrygon
MFK Member
Aug 1, 2015
My House!
it looks very rustic.....I kind of expected different, but knowing Australia through so many shows and books and whatnot, I should have it would be similar. Ironic you posted that today, I saw something on TV that had a huge bird's-eye view of Tasmania last night briefly while I was half-watching AMC. I'm so exhausted I can't even think straight to remember what it was, but it will come back to me.
Tassie is pretty sweet. I wouldn't live anywhere else if I was paid to. :D

My hubby wants to take me to wineglass bay (beautiful beach I've never been to) for our anniversary in July, hopefully I can get a decent camera and get some pics of that to put up. :D

Timpon

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
Apr 28, 2006
Sydney

View attachment 1184515 View attachment 1184516 View attachment 1184517 View attachment 1184518

Where in Tassie are you? My friends and I flew into Hobart and drove down to Eaglehawk Neck a few years ago to chase the bluefin tuna. Beautiful place but damn it was wild and desolate country, so cold too!

Here we were caught out at the Hypolyte rock in 50 knot winds in a 7 metre tinnie.

FB_IMG_1464055985086.jpg

Timpon

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
Apr 28, 2006
Sydney
Tassie is pretty sweet. I wouldn't live anywhere else if I was paid to. :D

My hubby wants to take me to wineglass bay (beautiful beach I've never been to) for our anniversary in July, hopefully I can get a decent camera and get some pics of that to put up. :D
You mean this place? Yes, it was very beautiful. ☺ Not sure I could live there though, too cold.
FB_IMG_1464055863552.jpg

Last edited:
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store