Long Overdue Collection Update

Dr.B

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Jul 28, 2012
Texas
And my new additions are a faranah lap, and teugelsi. Interesting part is I was talking with Toyin, and he said what he has in as faranah lap is what he believes used to be Sp. Dabola, before they started selling faranah fish. Faranah lap comes in at about 20" and the teugelsi comes in at about 28" (looks a lot bigger). This teugelsi is making my entire collection look like grow-outs

kno4te

MFK Moderator
Staff member
Global Moderator
MFK Member
Dec 24, 2005
USA
Monster teugelsi. Nice!

Hao

The Ancient
MFK Member
Oct 17, 2008
And my new additions are a faranah lap, and teugelsi. Interesting part is I was talking with Toyin, and he said what he has in as faranah lap is what he believes used to be Sp. Dabola, before they started selling faranah fish. Faranah lap comes in at about 20" and the teugelsi comes in at about 28" (looks a lot bigger). This teugelsi is making my entire collection look like grow-outs
Awesome pickups! How big is that Faranah Lap? 22"-23"? Interesting about what Toyin said. Because my Faranah Lap didn't look anything similar to my sp.Dabola. Would love to see more photos of both Polys once they settle in!

Reactions: Polyaddict86

Dr.B

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Jul 28, 2012
Texas
I'll try and get some better pics tomorrow, but this faranah lap has some very interesting sp. Dabola like patterns. I can definitely see what he was saying. For his size he's doing a really good job of hiding under Polys 1/4 his size at the moment so pics may take a while lol.

Reactions: Polyaddict86

Vancouver_98683

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Dec 29, 2010
Interesting. Shoot some close uo photos of the faranah lap when u get the chance. Curious if they are the dabolas that Hao and others had in around 2009-2014.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store