1 YEAR ANNIVERSARY SF BAY WALMART'S PUFFER FREE!

PufferCorps

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
Jul 21, 2016
hayward ca
www.pufferfishrescue.org
1 YEAR AGO, Puffs struck the first enduring blow to Walmart's live fish exploitation!
We are keeping on top of these stores and they are making and maintaining improvements. If you feel sick at heart and helpless to stop this abuse, JOIN US!
YOU CAN MAKE A DIFFERENCE.
PLEASE Send the Addresses of your local Walmart with abysmal tank conditions to:
pufferrescue@gmail.com
And PLEASE SHARE! :)
Thanks!
Peggy Thomas
Founder/Executive Director
Puffer Rescue Justice Corpspizap.com14715570394853.jpg

Texas321

Plecostomus
MFK Member
Feb 26, 2016
I was at Walmart today. I counted 20 puffers housed with Bala Sharks. None of them were in good shape even a couple that were still alive but were in awful shape. Maybe one day soon you can get it banned from all walmarts.

Fat Homer

Mmmmm... Doughnuts
Staff member
MFK Member
Mar 16, 2009
----
^ from what i've read here it seems some are better / worse than others... So to say ban it from all maybe a bit harsh, but definitely those with sub-par conditions...

Reactions: PufferCorps

PufferCorps

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
Jul 21, 2016
hayward ca
www.pufferfishrescue.org
I was at Walmart today. I counted 20 puffers housed with Bala Sharks. None of them were in good shape even a couple that were still alive but were in awful shape. Maybe one day soon you can get it banned from all walmarts.
Mr 321 Please give me the address of that Walmart. I'll call and send a letter out.
Can you please drop off a copy of my press release?
http://bit.ly/PufferRescueJusticeCorps
Read it, and use it to bolster your appeal. Tell the manager he can expect a call from the Executive Director from Puffer Corps headquarters.

PufferCorps

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
Jul 21, 2016
hayward ca
www.pufferfishrescue.org
^ from what i've read here it seems some are better / worse than others... So to say ban it from all maybe a bit harsh, but definitely those with sub-par conditions...
My research has shown me that I'm up against something so diabolical and evil, most can't fathom, so refuse to believe it is possible.
The situation is such that I will never see it end in my lifetime. I can get he Puffers out, thanks to their natural response to threats, Tetrodotoxin, and try to keep the rest at least in decent accommodations.

Thekid

Potamotrygon
MFK Member
Sep 18, 2014
Land of corn
My Walmart has excellent healthy fish that provide people who don't have a quality lfs to go to in a small town somewhere to get supplies and healthy fish I guess I'll agree to disagree and move on from here.

Texas321

Plecostomus
MFK Member
Feb 26, 2016
My Walmart has excellent healthy fish that provide people who don't have a quality lfs to go to somewhere to get supplies and healthy fish I guess I'll agree to disagree and move on from here.
I think puffercorps had mentioned that these fish can't eat flakes and that's the only thing Walmart feeds. I'm not against Walmart selling fish if they keep the water conditions nice and feed the fish. It's just in my experience any Walmart I've been into that sells fish just did not take care of them at all. I'm talking several dead fish and fish that look like they haven't eaten a thing in weeks. It is nice that you have a Walmart that really takes good care of the fish. Also when I said walmarts should be banned from selling fish I was only talking about the puffer fish.

PufferCorps

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
Jul 21, 2016
hayward ca
www.pufferfishrescue.org
I think puffercorps had mentioned that these fish can't eat flakes and that's the only thing Walmart feeds. I'm not against Walmart selling fish if they keep the water conditions nice and feed the fish. It's just in my experience any Walmart I've been into that sells fish just did not take care of them at all. I'm talking several dead fish and fish that look like they haven't eaten a thing in weeks. It is nice that you have a Walmart that really takes good care of the fish. Also when I said walmarts should be banned from selling fish I was only talking about the puffer fish.
Absolutely! Mr Texas! Thats why I took up for Puffers. And why I'm gathering watchdogs to keep the vast majority of walmarts that dont have conscientious pet dept managers, on their toes.

Lepisosteus

Potamotrygon
MFK Member
May 20, 2014
Ontario, Canada
Is Walmart natorious for poor puffer care? Asking as Walmart around me (maybe in all of ontario) no longer carry livestock

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store