What fish for me?

Galasca

Black Skirt Tetra
MFK Member
Jan 3, 2016
Alright guys, I'm ready for a new monster fish, but I want it to be the perfect fish for me. Basically, I want a predator, with the personality of an Oscar, Eats like a piranha, aggressive like an Oscar, and grows to maximum of 4 feet in size. I've already got all the growout tanks and a pond ready, some fish I have considered are: Aba Aba Knife Fish, Some gar species, RTC, Tiger shovel nose, and a Black Wolf Fish. I wanted to know what you guys think!

Reactions: Addi_13

Deadliestviper7

The Necromancer
MFK Member
Aug 6, 2016
Red eye bass, more exotic and prettier, a little me bluegill is cool, if u raise it in a clean outdoor pond without other sunfish it will reach at least a pound, but if u want something more hardcore u can get a chain pikerel

Galasca

Black Skirt Tetra
MFK Member
Jan 3, 2016
Red eye bass, more exotic and prettier, a little me bluegill is cool, if u raise it in a clean outdoor pond without other sunfish it will reach at least a pound, but if u want something more hardcore u can get a chain pikerel
Never heard of a chain pikerel,

Galasca

Black Skirt Tetra
MFK Member
Jan 3, 2016
N
How big of a pond do you have already? Any pics?
No pics currently, the pond still needs to be filled but I have four grow out tanks ready and pond will be ready soon, whatever I pick I want to raise from a wee lil' fry. But before over the pond setup I want to know that I'll need it for whatever fish I choose.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store