Shoes

krichardson

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Jun 19, 2006
Datnoid Island
I suppose that is a fair comparison- as both "hobbys" create jobs in poorer countries. the difference is Nike runs sweat shops and jack up prices for name recognition not quality. Nikes are terrible shoes that fall apart quickly and don't compare in quality to other lower priced brands.
Honestly I can't recall the last pair of shoes I've had that came apart regardless of brand name.The Yeezy's are godawful butt ugly.

esoxlucius

Balaclava Bot Butcher
MFK Member
Dec 30, 2015
UK
Heard they sell used panties in gumball machines in Japan,not sure if they are intended to be worn!
You "heard" did you! That old chestnut, lol. What's the quality like krich? Are they washed used panties, or unwashed, as in soiled? Come on, you can tell us. And what's the delivery charge? Lol.

krichardson

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Jun 19, 2006
Datnoid Island
You "heard" did you! That old chestnut, lol. What's the quality like krich? Are they washed used panties, or unwashed, as in soiled? Come on, you can tell us. And what's the delivery charge? Lol.
Lightly soiled......

CrazyPhishMan

Potamotrygon
MFK Member
Feb 13, 2017
Massachusetts
Honestly I can't recall the last pair of shoes I've had that came apart regardless of brand name.The Yeezy's are godawful butt ugly.
I've never gotten 6 months out of nikes- whereas asics, reebok, converse, new Balance & vans i typically get a year or two out of and pay less then half the price. and arent ugly as sin.

i'm on my feet all day 10 hrs a day, 6 days a week and also have 3 dogs and occasionally run a few miles in attempt to not be a bum

Reactions: tlindsey

esoxlucius

Balaclava Bot Butcher
MFK Member
Dec 30, 2015
UK
Basic supply and demand. There are all sorts of oddballs in society, and some of them crave soiled women's undercrackers!

I'd love to help them out, whilst making a bit of extra cash for myself, but I doubt I'd be able to tempt them with my crusty offerings, lol.

I wonder if I can tempt them with the wife's.....maybe not.....they're worse than mine!!!! Lol.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store