Shoes

krichardson

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Jun 19, 2006
Datnoid Island
I don't care how much bleach is used for either no way just the thought of it lol. I wouldn't care if it was my brother's ?
Heard they sell used panties in gumball machines in Japan,not sure if they are intended to be worn!

krichardson

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Jun 19, 2006
Datnoid Island
I can't believe anyone would buy Jordans or air force ones- I guess the old adage is still true- " a fool and their money are soon parted"
One might say the same thing about people who spend copious amounts of money on aquarium fish.People buy what they like.

robmcd

Goliath Tigerfish
MFK Member
Jan 19, 2007
Laguna Beach
I can't believe anyone would buy Jordans or air force ones- I guess the old adage is still true- " a fool and their money are soon parted"
Sneakerheads do some pretty wild stuff to get the kicks they want. And I agree with you but would add anything ''Yeezy'' to that list.

• Love
Reactions: CrazyPhishMan

CrazyPhishMan

Potamotrygon
MFK Member
Feb 13, 2017
Massachusetts
One might say the same thing about people who spend copious amounts of money on aquarium fish.People buy what they like.
I suppose that is a fair comparison- as both "hobbys" create jobs in poorer countries. the difference is Nike runs sweat shops and jack up prices for name recognition not quality. Nikes are terrible shoes that fall apart quickly and don't compare in quality to other lower priced brands.

robmcd

Goliath Tigerfish
MFK Member
Jan 19, 2007
Laguna Beach
I suppose that is a fair comparison- as both "hobbys" create jobs in poorer countries. the difference is Nike runs sweat shops and jack up prices for name recognition not quality. Nikes are terrible shoes that fall apart quickly and don't compare in quality to other lower priced brands.
I have worked in the athletic shoe industry for the past 10 years, and it is true. Nike is the evil empire of the sports world. The Dark side if you will. Underarmor as well.....

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store