MMA News and Notes

bottles

Polypterus
MFK Member
Sep 2, 2007
canada
I don't think narcing is the right term since twitter is there for everyone to read, and all of the back and forth twitter beef has been brought up on most MMA sites.
I'm really not interested in this fight though. DC, will run through him with ease.
Bader is only top 5 because guys like Jones, Lyoto and Vitor are no longer in the division. A lot of people thought that he lost his last fight against Davis (nobody won that boring fight).
I won't complain if this fight happens though because I'll put everything on DC and I'll get paid.

kevinfleming21

Jurassic Aquatics
MFK Member
Jun 8, 2010
Chandler, AZ
Whattup Bottles! Man Condit learned in the first that after his long looping shots, he was letting Alves in to counter. Instead of long shots, he started coming in close with the elbows and REKT Alves, lol.

bottles

Polypterus
MFK Member
Sep 2, 2007
canada
Hey Kev, I haven't seen you around for a while. Ya, those elbows were savage.

Hopefully Hendo gets a win this weekend and retires. He should have hung 'em up after the Shogun win.

This weekend has a ton of fights. Unfortunately, they're all Saturday night. Hendo vs Boetsch (MMA), Cotto vs Geale (Boxing), and Verhoeven vs Adegbuyi (Glory Kickboxing) for the HW title.

Canada may have lost it's last good fighter. Bazooka Joe Valtellini, has vacated his Glory WW title. They're calling it Post-Concussion Syndrome. Basically, sensitivity to light and sound caused from multiple concussions. Hopefully he can heal up and get back out there.
This is one of my favorite Valtellini fights:

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store