Search results

1. C

Why is AI research so limited in the West while Japan invests so much into it?

Exactly. If it's smarter than any human, it would logically be able to solve any programming restrictions and bypass them.
  2. C

Tap water issue

Are you on municipal water? I think that's high enough to cause an alarm for the water company.
  3. C

How sharp are you.. don't hate yourself.....

Can they give their approval of the marriage at the courthouse?
  4. C

How sharp are you.. don't hate yourself.....

The apple question is stupid. 10/11.
  5. C

plants

Here's a mockup for my redesign of my 125.
  6. C

Need fast reply, Will discus switch from bloodworms to NLS?

Can geos handle discus temps?
  7. C

MOD 2080 2 inlet pipes into one intake?

I'm not quite sure why he hasn't already done it. Seems like an obvious way to do what he needs done.
  8. C

RO/HMA set up

Stability is more important than pH as far as discus go. Breeding is an entirely different game though. Test your water at temp with air over the course of 24 hours.
  9. C

Good place to buy big discus?

I've been contemplating that deal over my original plan. ;)
  10. C

Strange folks around here lately.....

*Wasn't born in the 90s, yet isn't 30+* :confused:
  11. C

My t ank is way overstocked

What are your water parameters?
  12. C

How do you feed monster fish?

Hot dogs and burgers from Bill's...:thumbup:
  13. C

"No matter what people think of me, I know I'm a human first"

I've given food multiple times, but I've also cranked up Lamb of God when they started getting close to my car whilst staring them down.
  14. C

My new "Azzuro" pleco :D

Would have given you information about how hard they are to acclimate, as well as how to tell a sick/dying pleco from a healthy one. I didn't mean to offend, but what I said almost always remains true in this hobby.
  15. C

Part of the game, unfortunately. Make sure you ALWAYS do your research BEFORE you get the fish. Live and learn.
  16. C

Arapaima gigas legal to own in New York?

Provided the water was very clear, wouldn't a full grown arowana be quite the sight?
  17. C

Yep. I had it happen with a royal in quarantine. From what I've heard, Barys and Hemis are pretty tough to acclimate. I had no problems with my L128 though. Still...You're already seeing sunken eyes and likely belly. Keep that water perfect, lights very low, and offer it a smorgasbord of food...
  18. C

Arapaima gigas legal to own in New York?

This I HAVE to see...
  19. C

You better try some zucchini and peas, among other things. If it's not eating soon, it's as good as gone. Good luck!
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store