Search results

1. K

Tank leaks? Where in tank did it leak?

Thanks for the info. Just so I know,; How could layering new seal on top of the old one hurt?
  2. K

Tank leaks? Where in tank did it leak?

Hello, for those who have sadly experienced this... where did the tank leak? I just bought a 150 gallon tank and some reviews mentioned the tank leaked after several years. Before I complete my setup I am going to apply additional sealant at along the bottom edges but i'm not sure if this is...
  3. K

For Sale | 12-14 inch Silver Arowana, 14 - 16 inch Clown Knife | $70 | Bowie, MD 20715 | Pickup Only

What type of listing is this?: For Sale What are you trying to sell/buy/trade?: 12-14 inch Silver Arowana, 14 - 16 inch Clown Knife What are your prices?: 70 Where are you located?: Bowie, MD 20715 Pickup or Able to Ship?: Pickup Only Description: I'm moving and I need these guys to go ASAP...
  4. K

For Sale  225 gallon tank, stand, filters and heaters - PU only - 20715 - $700 OBO

I'm moving and can't bring this with me. I'm selling a 225 gallon tank, 6 x 2.5 x 2.5, stand, 2 AC110 filters and 2 300 watt heaters. $700 or best offer. Buyer will need to pick up and transport, bring at least 4 people to carry.
  5. K

FH eggs laid? Now what?

Yeah, the male doesn't seem interested at all. What do I do with the eggs? It's just there right now.
  6. K

FH eggs laid? Now what?

Sorry, I meant she laid them in the pot. It looks like the eggs are the cream color. Should I remove the divider so the male can get in? The male is slightly smaller so I'm not sure how he'll do.
  7. K

FH eggs laid? Now what?

He laid them in the pot which is on the other side of the divider... but she did clear the substrate that was next to the divider.
  8. K

FH eggs laid? Now what?

Female is about a year and a half but I'm not sure about the male... I'm thinking about the same because I had the female since she was a little fry so I'm thinking I fed her a little better than the LFS.
  9. K

FH eggs laid? Now what?

So, I ended up separating my female FH from my 225 because she was too aggressive and then put her into a 40 gallon breeder with my male FH with a divider. Both are only about 4 inches or so.... male is actually smaller. Nonetheless, she ended up laying eggs... what do I do? I'm honestly not...
  10. K

GT bars?

I have 4 inch GT that is king of the tank of a bunch of juvies in a 220. He/she currently has bars up and down its sides... I normally associated the bars with stress but as the king of the tank I didn't think this would have been the case this time. Are the bars typical for GT's at is size...
  11. K

8 inch midas - PU only - Bowie

Please close thread. Sent from my SM-N900P using MonsterAquariaNetwork App
  12. K

Please PM me your cell. I'm having trouble uploading pics to the forum. Sent from my SM-N900P using MonsterAquariaNetwork App
  13. K

$30. Pls PM if you are interested. Very interactive. He was a head banger in my 75... Sent from my SM-N900P using MonsterAquariaNetwork App
  14. K

Anything comparable to the FX5?

Are the I rings that come with it brand new just not good? What problems have you had with these? Sent from my SM-N900P using MonsterAquariaNetwork App
  15. K

Great info. Thanks Sent from my SM-N900P using MonsterAquariaNetwork App
  16. K

I had one of these in the past and loved it... the only thing I wasn't so fond of was the price. Is there anything comparable out there that is just a good?
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store