Search results

1. señor_pescados_felices

500w 0f LED

Combination of Cree, luxeon and Phillips LEDs....mean well drivers...power supply is an outlet in the wall...I'm not good at guessing so I can't answer for the etc lol
  2. señor_pescados_felices

500w 0f LED

Massive
  3. señor_pescados_felices

500w 0f LED

Anyhow I will have three fixtures with the three separate color channels on them and the fourth fixture is four channels all lime. I will update later...have two more fixtures left to build.
  4. señor_pescados_felices

500w 0f LED

I have no idea why there's two of these but I'm going to use it as further testimony that iPhone sucks....mods please delete the other one.
  5. señor_pescados_felices

500w 0f LED

Long time no see MFK...getting back into the hobby for real this time... I am currently in the process of setting up 4 120w led fixtures for my reef tank. Trying to go for a blue/green Caribbean look as opposed to the tank full of windex look. RB channel on one fixture...
  6. señor_pescados_felices

A Game Of Thrones

yes and then after 25 years of said expansion Disney will buy it all and completely trash the entire expanded universe LOLZ
  7. señor_pescados_felices

Back in the hobby

Thanks guys, good to be back. I had gotten a job which required me to move around alot so staying in the hobby wasnt realistic. I am now putting all my time and effort into my live rock farm which uses the long, slow way to provide customers with a reef safe alternative to rock collected from...
  8. señor_pescados_felices

The Best Horror Movies from 2000-2014 ?

Well then, my apologies...thats the problem with written conversation, I suppose.... it can be hard to tell an individuals intentions without tone of voice. For example, the few years of psychology I had to take in college had led me to believe I had been senslessly singled out in a display...
  9. señor_pescados_felices

i really dont see the point in going into movies we dont care for at length but there are plenty. devil inside,house of wax,hounting in conneticut,exrsism of emily rose,evil dead.....i dont see the point in continuing. but yes if your point was that im not too picky with my horror movies you...
  10. señor_pescados_felices

dont know what you call "big budget" ....but i can make an equaly large list of horror movies i didnt care for....30 days of night for starters....but thats another thread.
  11. señor_pescados_felices

lets see those bumblebee groupers!

back when i was taking a break from the hobby (just after the gulper catfish/datnoid/azul pbass craze was dying down) there were quite a large number of people on here starting bumblebee grouper craze...i even have an old mfk sticker with a bumblebee grouper front and center and other fw...
  12. señor_pescados_felices

Lava rock media

pot scrubbies have way more surface area...but lava rock can work. Anything solid and non toxic can be used as biomedia...you just need to adjust the amount used until you acheive desired results....based almost entirely on two things; your stock level and surface area of the material is being...
  13. señor_pescados_felices

for people who like both country and rap/hip hop

Does anybody like country-rap aka kuntry? I really like it. Yes I know alot of people who never heard of it are thinking; "¿country rap,wtf?" lol....but if youre musically open minded at all you should give it a chance. I like country mostly but can appreciate some rap/hip hop songs so I...
  14. señor_pescados_felices

i am a horror movie fanatic. my list: shock value/ snuff style saw series spit on you grave 1 and 2 hostels 1-3 house of 1000 corpses devils rejects plain and gory high tension texas chainsaw/friday 13/ nightmare elm st remakes hills have eyes 1 and 2 mild devil jeepers...
  15. señor_pescados_felices

Back in the hobby

thanks guys glad to be back....guess i better start trying to get my post count to match my join date better lol they dont jive as is. then again i was always the type of member to try only putting my $0.02 where it was helpful.
  16. señor_pescados_felices

Back in the hobby

coming back strong after a few years with no fish. hope to get some big projects done this year including a 5k gallon diy and a 15k gallon tropical pondquarium.also putting skylights on my sw tank. sounds like i missed quite a bit including some drama with an energy drink company and the...
  17. señor_pescados_felices

Proud parents of...ummm...2,000?

somewhere around fo' fiddy each...give or take
  18. señor_pescados_felices

Thanks everyone =]
  19. señor_pescados_felices

Your guess is as good as mine I suppose. Male usually looks much nicer but barred up after the babies hatched..I assume that is normal. I included a pic of him before the eggs were laid. Male is about 14-15", I guess the female is about 9-10"
  20. señor_pescados_felices

220g+ fish 4 comp or mtn.bike-PU only Redding,CA

Thats sort of a rude comment with a light coating of sugar...but since I apparently have to explain myself to ward of the slew of similar presumptuous comments pm'd to me..... First notice that it says time constraints AND shifts in interest. I work a lot, when I get time off I want to mtn bike...
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store