Back in the hobby

señor_pescados_felices

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
May 26, 2006
The Real Norcal
coming back strong after a few years with no fish. hope to get some big projects done this year including a 5k gallon diy and a 15k gallon tropical pondquarium.also putting skylights on my sw tank.

sounds like i missed quite a bit including some drama with an energy drink company and the decision to cover the site in adds, lol.

anyway good to be back and look forward to becoming as active on the site as i once was..........btw who deleted my sticky in filtration?! lol

FMA4ME

Probation Member
Probation Member
Aug 6, 2013
CA
Bien venido! :D Pondquarium is something I've always dreamed about, can't wait!

Miguel

Ole Dawg
MFK Member
Dec 28, 2006
Very much south..
Hey!! You were missed Man!

señor_pescados_felices

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
May 26, 2006
The Real Norcal
thanks guys glad to be back....guess i better start trying to get my post count to match my join date better lol they dont jive as is.

then again i was always the type of member to try only putting my $0.02 where it was helpful.

West1

Peacock Bass
MFK Member
Sep 27, 2007
Welcome back

HarleyK

Canister Man
Staff member
Global Moderator
MFK Member
Aug 17, 2005
USA
Señor, you're back!!! Dude, where've you been?

Welcome back, oldtimer!

Sent from my iPhone using MonsterAquariaNetwork app

señor_pescados_felices

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
May 26, 2006
The Real Norcal
Thanks guys, good to be back.

I had gotten a job which required me to move around alot so staying in the hobby wasnt realistic. I am now putting all my time and effort into my live rock farm which uses the long, slow way to provide customers with a reef safe alternative to rock collected from the sea.

The farm is currently at its limits supplying localy, but after our current upscale remodeling is done I hope to become a vendor and supply MFK SW aquarists with quality, coraline algae covered live rock in custom shapes and sizes. We even do full live rock backgrounds made from 100% reef safe live rock complete with caves and shelves if desired.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store