Search results

1. Sonny503

Grow Out Jardini

Get him on pellet as soon as you can. It will grow fast with weekly water changes. I have one growing out. Seems to have grown an inch in the last two weeks since I’ve had it. Clean water and lots of food, multiple feeds a day is best. ( multiple feeds and good clean water will grow it big...
  2. Sonny503

leichardti arowana

This is their season, late. Likely won’t see on near me this year. Nice pickup.
  3. Sonny503

Super Red Texas mania!

My local Petsmart has a tag for Red Texas but never has them, I am super curious if anyone has grown one out. Very interested in seeing an adult.
  4. Sonny503

Saltwater vs Freshwater fish?

I am starting a clownfish tank, and a lion fish tank, soon. I dislike the waste of salt/water when doing water changes, each gallon is about 25 cents, lol.
  5. Sonny503

My bold prediction.. Asian Arowanas will be legal in USA

they are acrylics. lol... Glass tanks are to heavy... so much negativity. :)
  6. Sonny503

My bold prediction.. Asian Arowanas will be legal in USA

I have my tanks in storage and will buy more tanks if they become legal.
  7. Sonny503

9 Gold Jardini Comm Challenge

a few weeks ago I tried to find this thread/link but wasn't able to. Hope all is well with the setup.
  8. Sonny503

Rant on Kenfish.com

I held out for a week before ranting and two before calling my bank.
  9. Sonny503

Rant on Kenfish.com

very curious what was your end result? this is a first for me.
  10. Sonny503

Rant on Kenfish.com

kinda sucks, that is a waste to them. it was a decent amount of fish food. oh well, never gonna know if 345fish' food is good or not. Willing to pay my LFS a little bit more for the time being and not have to deal with this. Be it UPS, Thief, was hoping they would at least say " sorry, well...
  11. Sonny503

Rant on Kenfish.com

Thanks. I'm not pointing fingers. I've always bought local and was looking for alternatives to Massivores, surprisingly I ordered massivores from him too. Honestly this is a first for me, "shipped front door" and not there. I am assuming someone (UPS/thief) took it likely the later, not...
  12. Sonny503

Rant on Kenfish.com

I've heard great things about kenfish, thought I give them a try. I never got my packages ordered, UPS says "shipped front door" I've called several times, and emailed several times to no avail. FM for giving kenfish a try! My order number is 91874 If anyone thinks I'm ranting for no reason.
  13. Sonny503

L27a,L27b,l27c royal?

I've wanted a L27, but due to the confusion, I've held off getting one. It's a tapajos variant. Anyone with an adult tapajos L27 picture? The one available are 2-3" and look like the common L190 Royal pleco.
  14. Sonny503

How big is your biggest clown loach?

guestimate about 8-9 inches. Picked it up over the weekend. The lady had a trio but 2 did not make it, while at the LFS in quarantine. Would have loved to have the 3 in my tank.
  15. Sonny503

A few pics of the clowns

nice!
  16. Sonny503

lei or jar

Lei, if you plan on keeping other fishes in the tank. But Jars' are nice especially a dark colored one. I plan on getting a Lei come their season. December/January.
  17. Sonny503

L600 verification

For sale?
  18. Sonny503

L600 verification

Do you have any l600? Sorry for hijacking the thread.
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store