Rant on Kenfish.com

Sonny503

Gambusia
MFK Member
Jun 19, 2006
Fish room most of the time.
Thanks. I'm not pointing fingers. I've always bought local and was looking for alternatives to Massivores, surprisingly I ordered massivores from him too. Honestly this is a first for me, "shipped front door" and not there. I am assuming someone (UPS/thief) took it likely the later, not Ken's fault, I expected a better service/reply from them. I guess expectations are meant to disappoint. thank you for all those pointing me to UPS, I will stop by and see, I also filed a dispute from my bank. Had ken said " sorry, maybe your package is stolen, how about free shipping?, instead of a #$%^ ^&*! reply. I'll never menton #$%fish.com to anyone in the hobby. I know it's not ken's fault' just his reply was horrible. and I know to order and pickup at the post office, next time. If anyone knows of a good customer service place, lmk. thanks.

Sonny503

Gambusia
MFK Member
Jun 19, 2006
Fish room most of the time.
My money is on some punk trying to steal xmas gifts who ended up extremely disapointed when they realized they had a box of fish food
kinda sucks, that is a waste to them. it was a decent amount of fish food. oh well, never gonna know if 345fish' food is good or not. Willing to pay my LFS a little bit more for the time being and not have to deal with this. Be it UPS, Thief, was hoping they would at least say " sorry, well look into it"

Inglorious

Piranha
MFK Member
Oct 27, 2010
Stuck inside my own head
Thanks. I'm not pointing fingers. I've always bought local and was looking for alternatives to Massivores, surprisingly I ordered massivores from him too. Honestly this is a first for me, "shipped front door" and not there. I am assuming someone (UPS/thief) took it likely the later, not Ken's fault, I expected a better service/reply from them. I guess expectations are meant to disappoint. thank you for all those pointing me to UPS, I will stop by and see, I also filed a dispute from my bank. Had ken said " sorry, maybe your package is stolen, how about free shipping?, instead of a #$%^ ^&*! reply. I'll never menton #$%fish.com to anyone in the hobby. I know it's not ken's fault' just his reply was horrible. and I know to order and pickup at the post office, next time. If anyone knows of a good customer service place, lmk. thanks.
You are pointing fingers though. You're blaming the supplier for the actions of your ****ty neighbors. And if you contacted them with the attitude you have now then I don't know why you would expect them to give you something for free. If they shipped your purchase and UPS showed it was delivered then they 100% held up their end of the purchase.

Dieselhybrid

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Mar 31, 2010
Here
weriddd... I buy 5 pound bags from Kens every month or two for the last few years. never had a problem, but I never had an issue with them so I'm not sure about their dispute resolution. Sounds odd that he would respond like that. Postal carriers lose stuff all of the time.

888fish

Fire Eel
MFK Member
Jun 19, 2008
CA
I always buy from Kensfish when I need pellets in bulk as he has the best prices, free shipping. Never had a problem.

tomojsg

Redtail Catfish
MFK Member
Apr 21, 2011
大韓民國 (서울) Korea
very curious what was your end result? this is a first for me.
with copy of receipts, police reports and proof & etc etc i got sent the stuff
again but gave me the option to get refund on my purchases.

Reactions: Dieselhybrid
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store