Search results

1. D

REVIEW:Fluval FX5 vs Eheim Pro3 compared

On my 12 foot oddball community I went for a Oase Filterclear which is packed full of sponge. This is powered by an Oase Aquamax pump. I then have an Eheim that feeds into a 12 foot by 6" x 6" glass trough on the rear glass tank brace tat is full of a biological medium including the heaters...
  2. D

Temperature for Rays

What is the minimum temp for Rays to be kept safely? My 12' community drops to 72 F in the winter. My Lince cat, Niger, L. Marmoratus, Adonis plec, Giant Gourami and cichlids are fine in it but I wonder whether my Rays can be moved into when bigger? Cheers now
  3. D

Tig's with smaller cats?

Got synos in with my 25" perruno and Lince cat; no problem.
  4. D

Help - new sooty grunters acting funny!

I have a Coal Grunter Hephaestus carbo. Is this the same as a sooty grunter? He seems to be very hardy and eats for England!! He was in a bag for about 4 hrs when I collected him and ate a live river shrimp 5 mins after placing in his new tank Although only a juvenile at about 5" he lives...
  5. D

UPDATE: Gulper Catfish.

Why take any fish out of the water for photographs? Whatever the fish you are still going to stress them BWB?!?!?!
  6. D

My new Aussie Lung

Can you keep 2 together or will they fight?
  7. D

Malaysian Nasty Wallago Leeri Catfish!!!!

I can only agree with you lol
  8. D

Got a spare 7l x 3w x 2h and wondering how long I could keep a leerii in it for?!?! What do you reckon?
  9. D

Couple of additions next week

Dan, That is one of the reasons why I will use AC again (in fact I am already as they are building me a 13' viv and a 6l x 3w x 2h tank and sump for my marine predators). Andrew came down with his dad and helped me put the tanks into their final resting places. It took them 2 journeys from...
  10. D

What size set up are they in?
  11. D

Yes but glad to be back. Got to get the Central Heating sorted in the Tropical House. Had 17 tanks delivered by AC Aquatics. Most of them are 6-8 foot long 3 foot wide and 20 -24" deep. Will spk soon mate
  12. D

What size is he and what size set up? Cheers
  13. D

Any monster catfish in a 3' wide tank?

Good call Lophius
  14. D

Hey Dan long time no speak........... My trachy is still awesome though I am tempted with another one from you be good
  15. D

how many niger catfish does MFK have ?

Get him fed up as he looks a bit on the skinny side at the moment. As the boys are saying with a bit of food theysoon grow big time. Awesome cats Great pick up mate, couldn't you get him any cheaper than free?? lol
  16. D

tank size for a lince cat

I agree the cats are awesome. Be good
  17. D

Sorry Wayne I am wrong it was the Lince you asked not the vulture. I am a wee bit right though cos you asked if I got it from ebay which I didn't:) He sold a stunning Asian Aro as well
  18. D

No you asked if the vulture was on ebay not the Lince. Either way they are both stunning:headbang2
  19. D

I agree totally with T1. The Lince Cat and Stuart are top. I bought his Vulture Cat as well as the Lince and am well chuffed:headbang2:headbang2
  20. D

how many niger catfish does MFK have ?

Speak to Danny Hawkins at Tropical Import as he as a couple of decent Niger for £25 each
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store