Couple of additions next week

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tom500

Fire Eel
MFK Member
May 14, 2008
Halifax, UK!!!
Ye i have had 4x 5-6" Geophagus 1x 11" Giant drift wood cat 1x10" megalodoras and i think a few other things in-between The one i got off you before is about 15" now hes a beast.
QUICKLY!! lol

DJC776

Exodon
MFK Member
Sep 16, 2006
Norfolk, UK
Hey Dan long time no speak...........

My trachy is still awesome though I am tempted with another one from you

be good

DJC776

Exodon
MFK Member
Sep 16, 2006
Norfolk, UK
Yes but glad to be back. Got to get the Central Heating sorted in the Tropical House. Had 17 tanks delivered by AC Aquatics. Most of them are 6-8 foot long 3 foot wide and 20 -24" deep.

Will spk soon mate

DangerousDan

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
DJC776;2459368; said:
Yes but glad to be back. Got to get the Central Heating sorted in the Tropical House. Had 17 tanks delivered by AC Aquatics. Most of them are 6-8 foot long 3 foot wide and 20 -24" deep.

Will spk soon mate

Cool mate,
Glad your back safe and hope all went well.
Gonna need your whole troop to come and help move them tanks with ya mate :headbang2
Catch up soon, be good
Dan

DJC776

Exodon
MFK Member
Sep 16, 2006
Norfolk, UK
DangerousDan;2460239; said:
Cool mate,
Glad your back safe and hope all went well.
Gonna need your whole troop to come and help move them tanks with ya mate :headbang2
Catch up soon, be good
Dan
Dan, That is one of the reasons why I will use AC again (in fact I am already as they are building me a 13' viv and a 6l x 3w x 2h tank and sump for my marine predators). Andrew came down with his dad and helped me put the tanks into their final resting places. It took them 2 journeys from Newcastle and the first time it was raining. Nothing like slippy glass when carrying them 120 metres lol.

Be good

DangerousDan

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
DJC776;2462931; said:
Dan, That is one of the reasons why I will use AC again (in fact I am already as they are building me a 13' viv and a 6l x 3w x 2h tank and sump for my marine predators). Andrew came down with his dad and helped me put the tanks into their final resting places. It took them 2 journeys from Newcastle and the first time it was raining. Nothing like slippy glass when carrying them 120 metres lol.

Be good

Nice one, be great to see this when all sorted. Thats going to be on hell of a collection mate :headbang2
Take care
Dan

cl0wn knife

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
May 29, 2008
Oxford
JURUENSE CATFISH WANTED!

hey wondering if u were able to get me a couple of juruense not too botherd about size aslong as hey arent huge! prefer if you could post but we will c how it goes please reply asap cheers

DangerousDan

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
cl0wn knife;2488533; said:
JURUENSE CATFISH WANTED!

hey wondering if u were able to get me a couple of juruense not too botherd about size aslong as hey arent huge! prefer if you could post but we will c how it goes please reply asap cheers
Sorry if this sounds rude but posting multipule times and bumping a thread as well as PMin isnt going to get a reply any quicker if Im not logged in.
I will reply to PMs and posts in threads as soon as I get chance.
Thanks
Dan

Status
Not open for further replies.
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store