Search results

1. I

120 Gal. RES Home

Thanks for the compliments..... The long range plan is to get the turtles in the ground in a pond and convert the 120 over to cichlid tank. Girlfriend wants me to leave the "dock" in for the fish tank or to cut it out and put it in hers.
  2. I

120 Gal. RES Home

Nope.... it's a 120 gallon (or at least 119 and change) according to a tank calculator. 24" x24" x 48"
  3. I

120 Gal. RES Home

Sorry for the grainy pics...... bad lighting. Anyhoo.... here are a few pics of my 120 gallon RES home. I'm still contemplating the idea of "2nd Floor" basking area though? Anyone here have two tiered turtle set ups? I built the dock out of an old oak plank I drug up out of a lake. It...
  4. I

And The Winner Of The VIP Red Is.....

:clap Congrats......
  5. I

lets see some tank bound turtles, and there setups

This is a pic of one of my red ear sliders in their old 55 galon tank. I'll take some pics of the 120 they're in now this weekend.
  6. I

Crawdads with Sliders?

Thanks for the input. My two sliders are 5 and 6 inches so their smallness isn't an issue. About to move them into a 120 gallon tank for a while and then a back yard pond in the not to distant future. They're not very adapt at catching feeder fish, but it sure is entertaining watching...
  7. I

My Blue "Lobster" Crayfish

Very cool.... :mwave: Great pics.
  8. I

Crawdads with Sliders?

Anyone ever put crawdads in with their aquatic turtles? I like the blue ones. I think they'd add to the asthetic quality of the tank, but I'm less concerned about the turtles messing with the crawdads then I would be the crawdads injuring a curious turtle?
  9. I

Cleaning sand?

Check the phone book for a pool supply store. Lowe's will only have play sand. I've used it in a turtel tank, but it takes a lot of pre rinsing. Don't know nothing bout no Menards though...... :D
  10. I

Rocky Background

Most impressive...... I mean that looks great! I want to do something similar but with a sunken stone wall look. My German is a little rough though. (Ok... "a little" is an understatement) Any chance on getting a .doc file of that .pdf so it can be translated into English? Could ya...
  11. I

HOw many total gallons do you own.

So far...... 245 and growing..... :headbang2
  12. I

Greetings from Virginia

HI Y'all..... Several tanks in the house. one - 55gal about to become empty so I've been searching this site looking for ideas. one 120 gal about to become a new home to two happy healthy red ear sliders (they've out grown the 55 gallon) Girl friend has a 45 gallon tank with a...
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store