Search results

1. WeeNe858

FS | B. Macrostoma fingerling | $55 | Orange County, CA | Picking-Shipping

I have at least 5 sexable juvi and 3 smaller fry available. I've been getting a lot of group inquiries on them as well. I searched and waited for 2 years to get my hands on these! Very sad to let them go. :[
  2. WeeNe858

FS | B. Macrostoma fingerling | $55 | Orange County, CA | Picking-Shipping

What type of listing is this?: FS What are you trying to sell/buy/trade?: B. Macrostoma fingerling What are your prices?: 55 Where are you located?: Orange County, CA Pickup or Able to Ship?: Picking-Shipping Description: Betta Macrostoma FS Fingerling sized, showing color and eating like big...
  3. WeeNe858

WTB Giant Anubias Mother Plants! San Diego PU/MU/Ship

DD fish and pets in Santa Ana had some big sized ones for around 8 dollars i think. might have even been 11. Give them a call.
  4. WeeNe858

Automatic water changer system help needed for 300gal Discus tank.

Drain pump in sump triggered by standard timer. Tank drains until float valve triggers in sump, timer shuts off drain pump while it fills with clean water. Sump fills up from float valve to proper levels and empties 50g barrel. Solenoid or float valve in barrel triggers holding barrel to fill...
  5. WeeNe858

pot scrubbies

iThanks for the heads up with the 8pk x12 deal! A store front is only 10 minutes from me and I happen to be making a wetdry.
  6. WeeNe858

Creating REALISTIC 3D Backdrops

If you are using an acrylic resin then you shouldn't have to seal it once it cures. It technically turns into an inert form of plastic. Texture and tint your resin beforehand to help you in the coloring process. G'luck!
  7. WeeNe858

My pleco set up for l129 and l201 juvie

Looks good. My only current concern is the filter size. Try adding in some plants for more creature comforts.
  8. WeeNe858

BLACK AROWANA FOR 5 BUCKS!

That's hardly a "full grown" arowana but congrats on the find. Whats your biggest tank?
  9. WeeNe858

I'd this dat please!

AT = silver datnoid silver datnoid = least sought after still a beautiful fish though!
  10. WeeNe858

Emperor scorpion + setup - Socal 92707 - Pick up

I have a male emperor scorpion I would like to sell. Comes with a 10 gallon tank, glass and screen top for proper humidity, deep ecoearth mix for digging, cork bark hide, water bowl, and planted with aluminum plant and ivy. All of that for $35! Pick up in SoCal, 92707. PM or email me at...
  11. WeeNe858

Need Help! 150 Gallon Stocking

I also suggest some sort of African cichlid. With that sized tank and being in a kids room, it will be the most forgiving and entertaining. African cichlids are a little more resilient to changes which will be a bonus because this is not a personal tank and you won't have access to it often. A...
  12. WeeNe858

Water changes on a 125G Tank - Need some advice!

You can siphon out the water, add declor to your tank for the amount you took out, and add water to your tank. I reccommend doing a chlorine test before to see if your municipal water is high in chlorine. It might not work too well for you if it is. When I had my 125, I was able to remove and...
  13. WeeNe858

New Aro Pond/Tank

don't do a tree stump! keep it clean and sexy. really like your design with the secondary top tank. UPDATESSS! :P
  14. WeeNe858

my new tank

Heres where my tank is now. P.terribilis are planned for this setup. Still some things to finish up with this tank so its not 100% done. False bottom FTS Dry "stream" one of the five 24k gold white cloud minnows who reside in the pool Any suggestions with the planting? I still have to...
  15. WeeNe858

135 discus build thread!!!

Follow the list people have suggested already. Amazon swords need root nutrients. I recommend you add some laterite to the substrate in the area you plant the amazon sword in. This will definitely help its growth and laterite is pretty cheap. Jungle vals will be in the same category as amazon...
  16. WeeNe858

10 gallon planted tank stocking

You can try and shoot for a bristle nose pleco as well. They won't require anything bigger than the 10 if you have the tank well planted. I say stick with the dwarf gourami. Pairs of rams or apistos would be nice but since its going to be a first planted tank, the dwarf would be easier to...
  17. WeeNe858

Heard this at my local LFS, is it true.

That's what was implied in my first post when I was referring to "certain reasons" . I assume it was too broad of a starting point for you.
  18. WeeNe858

Unused Marineland Emperor 400 - Pick up - Socal 92707 $35

I have an unused emperor 400 that is only missing the biowheels. Everything else included and works $35 takes it. Pick-up in Socal 92707 Can ship at buyers expense.
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store