Search results

1. amehel0

Aussie natives Stocking.

if your talking about jungle perch (khulia rupestris/marginata) then send a pm to masone.
  2. amehel0

Need an ID - Maldives Dive Trip

grim reaper moray!
  3. amehel0

Need an ID - Maldives Dive Trip

moray eel of some sort
  4. amehel0

The Camera Thread

yes reflection off glass is one reason but also introducing flash from the side results in the look of a fish tank out in the sun. introducing it from the top makes a much nicer photo. using worklights are a grerat alternative to flash however fish will hide more. whereas having a flash witha...
  5. amehel0

The Camera Thread

I like the diversity of the 180mm i can take good landscape and nature (non macro) shots while still being able to get 1:1 Getting a few lenses soon. mp e65mm Macro lens with up to 5:1 and a 24-105mm or similar in the L series. but first i want to get a couple of off camera flashes
  6. amehel0

The Camera Thread

heres another few
  7. amehel0

The Camera Thread

well i couldnt edit my message so here are the shots some haqve extension tubes used in them. all theese photos are as shot no editing was used.
  8. amehel0

The Camera Thread

This is a 5D mkII with a 180mm EF f/3.5L Macro USM Lens. Havent taken any succesful fish photos as i need an off camera flash unit which im getting soon.
  9. amehel0

Aussie natives Stocking.

ive had some real docvile and some real aggro definwently more agro as adults
  10. amehel0

Aussie natives Stocking.

the trick to keeping any fish less aggressive is to keep alot of the same species or similar species in a tank. silver perch by them selves are very aggro. when u pack them in they are not able to establish a territory so they cant hold any ground and also they spread there aggression amogst...
  11. amehel0

toxotes blythii Archers

dude ive wanted blythiis for years very very very nice species of archer if you look on the internet some have even cooler markings like tribal tattoos. very nice pickup man.
  12. amehel0

Aussie natives Stocking.

finally got internet sup y'all
  13. amehel0

Aussie natives Stocking.

wassup brothers ive been ofline for a while but we are starting an aquacultre facility where ive moved too boo yeh!!!
  14. amehel0

Aussie natives Stocking.

the trick to taking aphoto of them is to video of them and then take a snapshot of when there stopped. it never results in a quality pic but atleast its clear.
  15. amehel0

Aussie natives Stocking.

haha! this is the list of fish im gonna have in my 6x3x2 1x coal gurnter 3x bass 1x sleepy cod 2-3x leichardtii 3-5x jungle perch 1x rendahls 1x lake grunter i may get some golden perch and silver perch, an eel and some tandans.
  16. amehel0

Aussie natives Stocking.

yeh well put it this way. they use so much malchite green (carcinogen/medication for fish) that just cleanning the the tanks after the fish are gone and the water is 3cm i get green finger nails and my gum boots are green. my day consists of cleaning tanks transfering fish and catching fish to...
  17. amehel0

Aussie natives Stocking.

dunno what i can do but bay wont allow me to still study tafe which is fkn ghey
  18. amehel0

Aussie natives Stocking.

what a shiiiiitttt job.
  19. amehel0

Aussie natives Stocking.

i now work for bayfish. Farrrrrrkkkk i faaaarrkkkinnnnggggg hate it but its a a source of income. dunno how long ill stay but im gonna look for a new job cause i fffaaarrrkiing hate it
  20. amehel0

Aussie natives Stocking.

hey masone that peice of wood would go well in the 6x3x2 im waiting to have delivered wanna sell it!
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store