Search results

1. R

Weird shutter speed / flash timing

The black area is the physical shutter blocking some of the light because of the delay to your (I assume) wireless flash. The faster the shutter, the more it'll block due to this delay. If you keep all of your settings exactly the same, but remove the flash from the equation, you'll likely have...
  2. R

Weird shutter speed / flash timing

More than likely your max shutter sync is 1/200, which isn't uncommon. You'll have to slow it down a bit to avoid that. If you drop the ISO and choke down the aperture you won't get a blur since the exposure will only last as long as the flash does.
  3. R

WTB | WTB Wet Pet for 6ft 125g | $0-100000000000000 | Central IN | Pickup

What type of listing is this?: WTB What are you trying to sell/buy/trade?: WTB Wet Pet for 6ft 125g What are your prices?: 0-100000000000000 Where are you located?: Central IN Pickup or Able to Ship?: Pickup Description: Looking for someone that has a large cichlid or other fish that would do...
  4. R

Hi there, it has been a while.

It has been a long time since I've mashed my keyboard with this site being visible. Those who know me... Howdy! The rest of you (most of you), I'm here to help Li with the fight from Monster Energy. I just wanted to get my feet wet again. Take care everyone.
  5. R

Blue rams

nice action shot!!
  6. R

A couple guys came and took my fish

It'll probably get burned.
  7. R

I'm keeping a couple tanks but they wont be anything exciting.
  8. R

Mike and Bobby stopped by to move some fish out. I told them I'd post this up. I'm getting closer to having everything gone:) Bobby doing all of the work: Mike "supervising": The Silver: and a couple quick vids: <object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie"...
  9. R

Hey everybody!!!

What is a MFK? Welcome Hoosier!! sometime you'll have to hook up with us on an impromptu photo outing:)
  10. R

hi all

Welcome!
  11. R

G.brasiliensis

Nailed it!
  12. R

G.brasiliensis

I use paintshop pro, but it's similar in function. I typically use the clone tool for a few dots or the brush tool to cover up a lot of them.
  13. R

G.brasiliensis

Fantastic shot. Very sharp and the colors look great. I would try to clone some of the spots out, but other than that it's great. Nice work!
  14. R

yum!

ROFL
  15. R

Another Flower Macro

I like how it seems to fade off to the right. I would rather see the entire flower in the frame thought. Nice shot. That lens looks like it's treating you well.
  16. R

Macro of a Flower (Slightly old rose)

Move the flower:)
  17. R

Short introduction

Welcome! Thanks for stopping by!
  18. R

Hi from Missouri

Welcome! Thanks for stopping by!
  19. R

ha!

ok, that's pretty damn funny.