Search results

1. U

It is wound or intestinal infection?

Ok thanks a lot. I would work on healing it. :)
  2. U

When you could not understand what i am even asking, and if this post dint make any sense WHY DID YOU HAVE TO SAY INFECTION? HOW IN THE HELL ITS GOTTA BE AN INFECTION?
  3. U

Got him just yesterday. He was imported from Bangkok to India 7 days back into the LHS. I have been seeing this fish in the LFS since he arrived there. He was packed for 55 hours during the transit due to some delay. Though repacked for fresh oxygen after the first 24hours of the flight. He...
  4. U

Flowerhorn form India.. Please comment

Here he goes......!!!!!!!! Please check the possible sex of this beauty here. and also comment pleaseeee The first one is with aquarium lighting and WITHOUT flash. The second one is with no aquarium light at all, but WITH flash. HE IS 2.5" excluding the tail
  5. U

Thanks one and all for appreciating my beauty.
  6. U

Will surely post more pics. his tail is much shorter .... i was skeptical whether is male or female. And almost had concluded that it must be a female bcz of the black marking on the dorsal fin. However will post more pics soon. HE IS JUST 2.5" and i have never seen such a juvenile anywhere...
  7. U

Do you think it must be a female. Few of them doubted it bczo of the black marking on the upper fin.
  8. U

Can we help grow the nuchal hump bigger for a Flowerhorn?

And how do we get the best colours of them? I read that foods does not affect the nuchal humps growth. Please guide.
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store