Search results

1. Neervana

Want to Buy  Tank wanted

Hello, looking for a large aquarium please. Probably 200gallons at least - can collect if its within London/Bedfordshire. thank you
  2. Neervana

Biggest mistakes you have made in aquarium keeping?

The biggest mistake I’ve ever made was to probably take a break in fishkeeping. And where I live has powercuts now & then. Not often. But can be decimating to a tank, I’d like to have a backup generator in the near future. But getting back into it is so exciting, got to admit. You can see past...
  3. Neervana

How Long Has Your Equipment Lasted?

I used eheim filters for over 13 years and never ever broke down, so reliable.
  4. Neervana

Please help identify these Channa!

What a beauty. Whatever it is, it is stunning. Snakehead are a secret passion of mine. I had micropeltes (I live in the UK) so they’re legal here. The way they used to move in the water astounded me. Such speed, almost like a bullet. But so gracefully too. I’m going over to the dark side now -...
  5. Neervana

Saltwater setup?

We have a new summer house we are setting up soon so I’d like for that to be a base for my tanks. I do know the more space I have to play with the better. Maybe start with a 200g and see? If I decide to upgrade later I could use that as a quarantine tank.
  6. Neervana

Saltwater setup?

Thank you, that’s wonderful. I’m making a list - this is the exciting part really! The planning and set ups!
  7. Neervana

What are you cooking today.

Oh yummmm i loooooveee fried fish
  8. Neervana

Saltwater setup?

Thank you, that’s great!
  9. Neervana

What are you cooking today.

Gosh that looks interesting ? can’t say I’ve ever tried it!
  10. Neervana

Saltwater setup?

I seem to remember there used to be a guide on here for how to set up a marine tank. I’ve always had tropical fish but now looking to try my hand at marines as I’ve got a lot more space for a bigger tank. Does anyone have a thread that might be useful? I’ve had a look but can’t seem to find much.
  11. Neervana

Breakfast??

today i had a cup of tea... and that was it :/ don't have much of an appetite these days
  12. Neervana

My Auranti pair Anniversary

They are absolutely stunning and love the pictures you have managed to get!
  13. Neervana

Some new additions :)

actually I haven't got any fry as I also have some schooling fish in this tank :) I'm not planning on breeding so it doesn't worry me :)
  14. Neervana

I've got 15 and many have paired up I always see brown eggs everywhere!
  15. Neervana

White butterfly and Tiger turq :) WB in the middle :)
  16. Neervana

HOT PEPPERS

Looks yummy, no idea what type of pepper you have there... I love hot food - never did like bland tasting food :)
  17. Neervana

update and a new addition :)

Defnitely agree with this. So far I've found my discus to be incredibly hardy! I got them all from a very good seller so they are very healthy. Currently keeping them with rams, bristlenose plecs and soon will be getting black cories! they are all doing really well. I feed the rainbows...
  18. Neervana

update and a new addition :)

Discus have settled in so well and started eating the day after! Added a new member a few days ago which is a Super Red Melon called Apple :D She started eating 2 days after I introduced her to the tank and has settled in so well! Just thought I'd put a few more pics up.
  19. Neervana

Finally got my discus

Some more pics of fish settling in :)
  20. Neervana

Finally got my discus

Hiya :) Good point raised, I have no pigeon strains in there apart from the checkerboard so I'm hoping the others won't pepper? I don't mind if the CB does as Im expecting her to really.
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store