Search results

1. H

River monsters predictions

Fish the Salton Sea for Corvina and Sargo Sent from my DROID X2 using MonsterAquariaNetwork App
  2. H

55 gallon for a musk tutrle?

I actually have my daughters musks in with her cichlids in a 47gal bowfront. They dont come out of the water often Sent from my DROID X2 using MonsterAquariaNetwork App
  3. H

Playground sand

Rinse till water pours off clear. Safe to add while fish are in tank, but be careful of the wet clumps. Turn off filters also. Add slowly because its very fine. Sent from my DROID X2 using MonsterAquariaNetwork App
  4. H

Feedback from CPR 302 Overflow Users

No input from anyone? Sent from my DROID X2 using MonsterAquariaNetwork App
  5. H

Feedback from CPR 302 Overflow Users

Looking to setup my glass undrilled 360 with 150 diy wet/dry. Just seen the cpr 302 overflows, 3000gph. Looking to pair two 302's with a Reeflo Snapper Dart Hybrid pump and all 2 1/2" plumbing Any experience with similar combos? Or suggestions. Looking to turn over the tank 8 times per hour...
  6. H

Bad Paroon Wound Getting Worse HELP!

No luck so far. Sent from my DROID X2 using MonsterAquariaNetwork App
  7. H

Bad Paroon Wound Getting Worse HELP!

He had one before that didnt get this big, but just fell off. Melafix/Pimafix combo for 7 days? Sent from my DROID X2 using MonsterAquariaNetwork App
  8. H

How much would it be to build a stand for a 90g tank?

Check out www.fishandtips.com they have a pretty cool program that spits out estimated cost, cut list, materials, and everything you need to build a stand. Sent from my DROID X2 using MonsterAquariaNetwork App
  9. H

New 360 build..........stand first

Sent from my DROID X2 using MonsterAquariaNetwork App
  10. H

I actually had a little help this past week. I was really busy and my cabinet guys want this huge stand out of their shop! Lol. So my buddy David slapped my face frame together, on the KREG table and hit the joints with the KREG jig. im using alder hardwood for the faces Sent from my DROID X2...
  11. H

So i sanded down any unlevel areas, so i can put a very level 1" plywood top. Also hit the face and bottom. I want my face frame straight as possible. And im putting a 1.5" base on each supporting leg, since this one will be on carpet. I do water damage and mold work, so that added space will...
  12. H

Need a tank Drilled!

3" is for 2" bulkheads for glass-holes.com overflows. Sent from my DROID X2 using MonsterAquariaNetwork App
  13. H

Need a tank Drilled!

Thanks for the info for them. Sent from my DROID X2 using MonsterAquariaNetwork App
  14. H

Need a tank Drilled!

I have emailed back and forth with those guys. They seem to have a really good product. Probably do 2 of their 3000's and have the lfs drill for me. They said $25 per hole and they will replace if broken..........well worth the $125. Need 4 three inch holes in tank and 1 in sump. Sent from my...
  15. H

500 gallon tank,Irvine ca,no shipping

Pics? Equipment? Details please. Thanks. Sent from my DROID X2 using MonsterAquariaNetwork App
  16. H

Need a tank Drilled!

I need my 360 drilled! I was going to opt for doing dual h.o.b. overflows to feed my wet/dry. But ive never used those overflows and im growing skeptical with each day that passes. Im aiming for 3600-4000 gph of turn over with a 125gal sump. The lfs recommended Multiple big canisters! How often...
  17. H

Two new additions.

Went to the reptile super show yesterday. My daughter finally got her two stinkpot musk turtles. Sent from my DROID X2 using MonsterAquariaNetwork App
  18. H

300 gal Filtration

Im setting a 360gal up with a 125gal diy wet/dry. It all depends on the load in the tank Sent from my DROID X2 using MonsterAquariaNetwork App
  19. H

Tail of which fish to replace legs on spouse/partner/gf/bf?

Lol. Sent from my DROID X2 using MonsterAquariaNetwork App
  20. H

Best Overflow Boxes??

Who has the best overflow boxes on the market? Im looking for 2 in my setup, to give me the 3800-4000gph im looking for. Sent from my DROID X2 using MonsterAquariaNetwork App
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store