Search results

1. S

Official Off Topic Discussion Thread #1

Just a suggestion, didn't know you were doing aquaponic...
  2. S

Official Off Topic Discussion Thread #1

According to my grandma, mothballs in a can/box will keep rats away. Have never tried it myself, but she never had a rat or mouse problem in her house.
  3. S

Cray fish as food

I used to feed them to some oscars I had, never fed them to africans though.
  4. S

Help with milksnake

I'm posting for one of my friends so pardon if I don't know exact details. She has a Honduran milksnake. He's about a year old, was eating/shedding fine never had any issues until about a month ago. It looks as if he has stuck shed, but he has been soaked and it won't come off. The snake...
  5. S

Need a favor (Need Pictures)

Guess I shoulda specified, reptiles is gonna be my main focus. Good question though :) Sorry for not specifying
  6. S

Need a favor (Need Pictures)

Hey guys, It's been awhile - had to have surgery and all kinds of other good stuff, but I'm back. I have a favor to ask though and would be very grateful to anyone who could help me out. I am going to be doing a power point for one of my classes and I need some pictures. I would love...
  7. S

Have any extra sheds?

I didn't actually - posted it because I'm doing a show with girl scouts soon and realized I only have like 2 and both are beaten up. As for laminating them - the only issue is you wouldn't be able to feel them - you would just feel the plastic sheet, not as amusing to 6 year olds.
  8. S

Have any extra sheds?

I go to schools in the area and do shows for schools, girl/boy scouts, b-day parties, etc. During the show we ask the kids questions about reptiles and have used shed skins as a 'prize'. It's also cool to have a variety and people always seem amazed at the 12' burm shed I have. The problem is...
  9. S

Pics of the rest of My Ark.

I agree they could definitely take better care sometimes. Some locations are a lot worse than others. I used to go to the one in Lakewood more than any of the others. I bought a nile from them - had to give him up when I came back down here. Also had a dumeril's monitor from them but the poor...
  10. S

They only sell puppies and sometimes kittens. I worked for them when I lived in CO. They are not very good. All about the money there, nothing about the animals. I walked when they tried to get me to sell a puppy with pneumonia to a couple and tell them it was perfectly healthy. I used to go...
  11. S

Home-made Dog or Cat Treats

I was wondering if anyone knew of any good recipes for doggy or kitty treats. I have looked around on a few different sites but I am trying to see if anyone has any that they have tried and gotten good results with.
  12. S

Awesome. It just looked identical to a Shiba Inu they had at Just Pets in Castle Rock. Beautiful dog though :)
  13. S

Did you get that Shiba from Just Pets? Looks very familiar to one they used to have there.
  14. S

PLEASE help! ID needed! Possible hybrid!!!

Some of them don't have the pattern. I have caught a few brown anoles with little/no pattern Maybe this site will help they have a pic of a brown anole down towards the bottom with very little pattern. http://www.bio.miami.edu/pze/anoles.html Taken from above website : (talking about brown...
  15. S

GOSH!! I hate when you do that.. !!!

I hate when he throws trash on the counter or where-ever when the can is like a foot away and I HATE when he leaves food on his plate then puts it in the sink without scraping it off. When he really wants to annoy me he eats pizza with a fork and knife (my biggest pet peeve) it's okay though I...
  16. S

COLUMBIA!!!

Red Eye Tree Frogs I think
  17. S

my sister is getting into the hobby

What about a powder blue gourami ?
  18. S

Getting a half dwarf burm.

What about using cyprus mulch and mixing it with the eco-earth or just regular organic potting soil?
  19. S

i need some advice to save my ell

I would love to help you out but I really can't understand what you are asking....
  20. S

Feeder Rats

Do you have a website for those cages?
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store