Search results

1. evilxyardxgnome

Super Red Convicts

I randomly saw this video on YouTube an was blown away by their coloration!
  2. evilxyardxgnome

Firemouth Tankmates

Do you think a solo male convict or a t-bar would work or would it bully everything? Have always had a think for convicts.
  3. evilxyardxgnome

Firemouth Tankmates

I really like the look of them too. I'll definitely look into them! Thanks!
  4. evilxyardxgnome

Firemouth Tankmates

What's the acara's personality like? Actually considering this, but want some not so shy cichlids as well.
  5. evilxyardxgnome

Firemouth Tankmates

After a super long hiatus I've returned with a pretty easy question Current tank: 55 gallon Current Residents: 3 Firemouth 5 Black skirt Tetras 5 Blood fin Tetras Looking to add a peaceful or semi-aggro cichlid to the mix. Thoughts?
  6. evilxyardxgnome

Take THAT! Reptile Owners :)

I know there are some species of snake that only eat live food (can't think of the species off hand). I really hope no one is trapping mice from the wild. Too many factors like pesticide that you would not want to transfer to your reptile. Most raise their own rats for food.
  7. evilxyardxgnome

The Walking Dead

Just read #103, building up to something good! Sent from my iPad using MonsterAquariaNetwork app
  8. evilxyardxgnome

*Graphic Warning- Roadkill* snake ID

Ya I've never seen anything like that in MN before. Agreed probably escaped or dumped.
  9. evilxyardxgnome

The Walking Dead

The zombie virus is in them already, but a bite from a walker causes a fever and causes you to die. If they stop the infection from the bite they won't die as fast.
  10. evilxyardxgnome

The Walking Dead

They cut the leg off to stop the infection. Sent from my iPad using MonsterAquariaNetwork app
  11. evilxyardxgnome

The Walking Dead

They've determined it is airborne and that everyone is infected. If you die, even if not bit, you still come back. Henc Shane in the season 2 finale. Sent from my iPad using MonsterAquariaNetwork app
  12. evilxyardxgnome

The Walking Dead

I know most people won't read them, which just means you are missing out on so much more detail and story lines that they won't touch in the show.
  13. evilxyardxgnome

The Walking Dead

I wish it was that small of changes. 1. They let Shane live as long as he did 2. They killed off Sophia (She is still alive in the comics) 3. They killed off Dale WAY too soon. Which is why they changed it to be Herschel that got bit. 4. Michonne doesn't help Andrea out in the comics, she...
  14. evilxyardxgnome

Thw walking dead season 3 oct 14

It's actually more about the people then the zombies. The shows name, The Walking Dead, is actually referring to the survivors and not the zombies. Sent from my iPad using MonsterAquariaNetwork app
  15. evilxyardxgnome

The Walking Dead

Unless they completely crap on the comics like they did last season, Carl will not die and should become more of a bad ass. Sent from my iPad using MonsterAquariaNetwork app
  16. evilxyardxgnome

The Walking Dead

Michonne uses the zombie pets so she can move in an out of zombie herds. She explains that they were ex boyfriends in the comics. Sent from my iPad using MonsterAquariaNetwork app
  17. evilxyardxgnome

Thw walking dead season 3 oct 14

Yes I have, hopefully this season is better than the last. Sent from my iPad using MonsterAquariaNetwork app
  18. evilxyardxgnome

What kind of animals do you have as a pet ?

Currently just two ferrets and two cats. Kept several different gecko species and fish but when I moved I had to get rid of them. Soon I will be starting my collection up again.
  19. evilxyardxgnome

Irobots work?

Are you planning on keeping one as a pet? Doesn't seem very exotic...
  20. evilxyardxgnome

snake crawled inside my computer

Nice, that pc is like from the 90s, time to upgrade.
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store