The Walking Dead

twistedsnap

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Mar 14, 2009
southern il
They all already have the virus in them it doesn't surface till they die either from a zombie or other ways

Sent from my DROID RAZR using MonsterAquariaNetwork App

evilxyardxgnome

Fire Eel
MFK Member
Oct 24, 2005
Minneapolis, MN
twitter.com
Here's a thought... Have they specified that the transmission of the virus has to be through saliva via a bite? Because they have to have a lot of little cuts and scrapes from running around all the time... And when they kill zombies hand to hand like this new episode, blood has to splatter on them. That infected blood never gets in their wounds and infects them?

Sent from my iPhone using MonsterAquariaNetwork app
They've determined it is airborne and that everyone is infected. If you die, even if not bit, you still come back. Henc Shane in the season 2 finale.

Sent from my iPad using MonsterAquariaNetwork app

evilxyardxgnome

Fire Eel
MFK Member
Oct 24, 2005
Minneapolis, MN
twitter.com

aclockworkorange

Polypterus
MFK Member
Jun 24, 2010
Rose City
Ok, I should have specified... I am well aware that everyone now carries the virus but it remains dormant until death from another cause (natural or otherwise).
But, if you get bit, even a bite on an extremity like your leg that would otherwise be non-fatal, you die, and come back as a zombie. So what's special about a bite? I am sure they get infected bodily fluids (lulz) in their open wounds all the time.

evilxyardxgnome

Fire Eel
MFK Member
Oct 24, 2005
Minneapolis, MN
twitter.com
They are infected with the virus that returns you as a walker, but we mean like blood poison infection, that kills you, and you return.

The zombie virus is in them already, but a bite from a walker causes a fever and causes you to die. If they stop the infection from the bite they won't die as fast.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store