Search results

1. M

Golden ( xanthic ) spotted and Florida, White Tropical, Sunburst Florida,melanistic

Let me know if you have any trouble getting your money back.
  2. M

Updates

The smaller one is the one that has bit me.
  3. M

Updates

The bigger gar is at least seven years old.
  4. M

Updates

Just keep them well fed and you will be fine. If you try to skimp on feeding they will start killing tankmates.
  5. M

Updates

Those tropical gars you bought have killed an african arowana, stingrays, beat up a big catfish, beat up an australian lungfish and almost killed a black arowana as well as cannibalizing smaller gar in a 500 gallon tank. I hope you are willing to lose fish in your acquisition of them. Pond...
  6. M

"Dither fish" for gar/oddball tank?

Those tropical gars you bought have killed an african arowana, stingrays, beat up a big catfish, beat up an australian lungfish and almost killed a black arowana as well as cannibalizing smaller gar in a 500 gallon tank. I hope you are willing to lose fish in your acquisition of them. Pond...
  7. M

Identify my gar and give some comment on my tank setup and tank mates, thanks.

Trying to figure out if Stevenmars just implied I'm gonna die alone... decided it doesn't matter... :D Good luck Wilson, those are some soon-to-be big fish in that tank!
  8. M

Identify my gar and give some comment on my tank setup and tank mates, thanks.

Gator gar's are not the only gar species with two rows of teeth...
  9. M

well, i went to the lfs get tetras....

Tetragator gar
  10. M

Red & White gar

Last time I bought a gar sold as a "red hybrid" it had morphed into a regular florida gar by the time it arrived at my door. After a stressful flight and a long time in a white styrofoam box sometimes you see these patterns disappear... Needless to say I was refunded my money and allowed to...
  11. M

A quick video of my Golden Gars

I have a new favorite tank on MFK.
  12. M

few shots of the crew

The biggest trop had to be moved out of the big tank?
  13. M

The time has (unfortunately) come...

NOOOOOOOOOOOOooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
  14. M

Value of Tropical Gar ?

I always love seeing Egon's tank. also hi Solomon.
  15. M

Value of Tropical Gar ?

I gave a good price but the prices being told here are way too high... when the vendors bring the babies in here for $250 the general consensus is that the price is too high. I'd say $180 is a good price for a tropical gar.
  16. M

Florida vs. Longnose Gar

Oy.. I am in a mood huh...
  17. M

Florida vs. Longnose Gar

Then replace the word "Google" in the image with, "The stickied threads at the top of the gar forum that we took a lot of time putting together for people."
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store