Search results

1. M

Arowana substrate

i put tiles on the bottom of my tank.
  2. M

L25, scarlet pleco. How much did you guys pay for yours?

I dont agree with that. its much more risky when you purchase fish online that needs to be shipped to you. It a headache organizing a groupbuy. cuz if a fish dies, get injured in transit, or if there is a size or quality discrepancy, the organizer will have to deal will these problems. at...
  3. M

Scarlet pleco growth rate

my 2" only grew 1" in a year. but i already killed a 3"er before this one.:irked:
  4. M

Kinks on TIG trailer

thx, i'll leave it alone
  5. M

Kinks on TIG trailer

its only for cosmetic. i perfer a fish with perfect finnage. did anybody have a tig with a kinked up trailer that straighten up when their fish grew big? or a tig that lost its trailer which grew back perfectly?
  6. M

can i trust my redtail?

my RTC lived with my group of clown loach for a good 5 months before it ate 1.
  7. M

Kinks on TIG trailer

should be fine to cut???
  8. M

Kinks on TIG trailer

9. M

Kinks on TIG trailer

hi, i recently got a 5-6" tigrinus with some kinks on one of the tail trailers, will it grow back nice and even if i cut off the kinked part? what causes kinks on trilers? Thx
  10. M

$24 down the drain in 2 days

brush it off kid, just dont make the same mistakes twice. i recently saw a show on tv with this 17 years old that breeds stingrays in thailand. keep your head up, fix the lid and go buy 1 more:)
  11. M

Arowana Pellets as main diet?

you are so lucky, none of my aros eats pellets... frogs are the best for bulking up, but dont feed them to small aros.
  12. M

Red Arowana bred in China?

oh yeah, how can i forgeet those beautiful Blue Base from Burkit Merah..
  13. M

Red Arowana bred in China?

On another thread a member told me that reds can be bred in China. this guy has been giving me good advice so far and i tend to beleive him. Until now, I have never heard of asian aros breeding outside sing. & indo. can anyone tell me more on this?
  14. M

BAN THE PERSON ABOVE YOU!

banned for rocking a poka dot skirt
  15. M

Growth rate of clown loaches

i have small CLs that grew 1.5-2" in a year, but growth slowed down to a crawl once they hit 6" I feed my CL daily with NLS thera A+, plus a few superworms that my aros leaves behind. a group of CL are great as a clean up crew for aros, but i would recommend daily feedings still. skinny...
  16. M

going to try breeding clown loaches

over the last 6 months i've been seeing a constant supply of 10"+ CL from my LFS in Canada, please go buy some so i dont need to wait 2 years for your results. Red Arowanas are from the same river system, a ton of them are bred by the farms in the area. and yet they wouldnt breed when they are...
  17. M

Arowana tank cleaner :D

clown loach, geophagus
  18. M

Homosexual Cichlids

who are you calling a homo??? you were the one that gave him hand job.. J/K
  19. M

weighing down tops of aro tanks?

i think a bag of gravel or sand is a better idea than rock or brick. if the aro ever broke the glass top, the bag of gravel is less likely to crack your tank bottom.
  20. M

VIP RED COLOURS, Tanning and experience from people with experience please!!

i've had good results with tanning, but I dont see a point on tanning such a small fish, its better to wait till its at orange. i think its a waste of electricity. at 25cm i would concentrate on growth, reds colour comes later than golds. it will be a while before you see the true colour of...
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store