Search results

1. T

Huge sale, quit the hobby, everything low price! PU IL

I have to sell everything, all tanks and equipments in very good conditions except stated, all fishes are healty and in top quality. Local sale only, no shipping. I locate at IL 60085. Email me at lianlichi@yahoo.com for the complete list. Fish tanks and stands 1. 75G tank with wood...
  2. T

WC L046 Zebra imperial pleco SALE!!!

Anyone in Chicago/Milwaukee area want to group buy? I only want 2-3 of them.
  3. T

Upset customer

Ordered two fish this week. $50 fish + $75 shipping. He charged extra for shipping ($75 actual v.s. $42 Fedex quote). But the packing was poor, even without a cartoon box! One DOA, one died soon (hardly breathing when arrived, I tried my best to save it). Refunded $25 for the DOA. I am very...
  4. T

55 gallon tank with filter, $50

Didn't receive pm from you. I am in Waukegan.
  5. T

I hate to do this. Just have to size down my fish stuff becasue of moving.
  6. T

Free small stingray in IL (missing one eye)

It's gone. Please delete this post.
  7. T

Free small stingray in IL (missing one eye)

A small motora stingray, missing one eye. Otherwise beautiful and healthy. Must be picked-up at IL 60085. Give me a call at 518-852-2790 if interested.
  8. T

29 Gallon set-up for sale ($30)

29 Gallon fish tank, with iron stand (silver color, not shown in the picture), light, eheim 2213 cansiter filter, driftwood and plants as shown in the picture. All for $30. Must be picked-up at IL 60085. Please call me at 518-852-2790 if interested.
  9. T

You can also take the driftwood for free.
  10. T

55 gallon tank for sale, less than one year old, with iron stand, glass tank cover, eheim 2213 canister filter. (Light not included) All for $60. I am located at IL 60085. Call my cell phone at 518-852-2790 if interested.
  11. T

XXL driftwood for sale and small fish tanks

I have a large piece of driftwood for sale, ask for $80. Please see the picture, it's in a 75G tank. Also for sale five 5G tanks and 1 10G tank. $20 for all. Items are at IL 60085, pick-up only.
  12. T

The teeth of Mbu puffer

frozen mussels and shrimps
  13. T

The teeth of Mbu puffer

Finally, got a shot of the teeth of my puffer.
  14. T

scatophagus tetracanthus

are you going to bring in this fish again soon?
  15. T

Scatophagus tetracanthus

Want to buy one Scatophagus tetracanthus in IL/WI area. Any information apprecieated.
  16. T

Just a Heads up for IL south suburbs

I was there around 11 am. They had two. I didn' buy them.
  17. T

I went there today. Motoro stingray only $100 after discount, good price but not very healthy fish. Cardinal tetra only $1 each. Payara $20 each, amazing price. Worth the trip. Only not happy thing was they sold me a sick hillstream loach. very sick, bleeding all over the body. Apparently they...
  18. T

Thanks for the information!
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store