Search results

1. P

Wild Dat Pics

drool..................... http://v.youku.com/v_show/id_XMjY3MzQ1ODUy.html
  2. P

Lets see those Ramen noodle recipes!

a Ramen thread and no mention of this video? :grinno::grinno: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jm437M8lFfQ Jm437M8lFfQ
  3. P

My new baby monster

try the hikari sinking carnivore pellets too if you can get them. Chopped Prawn and mussel too! Grow that baby on!
  4. P

My new baby monster

confirmed :thumbsup: looking good :)
  5. P

What kind of Datnoid do I have?

lovely looking fish!
  6. P

Fluval 404 Stops Every 5 minutes.

checked the impeller and housing? Bear in mind that the fluval 04 series is quite a few years old now, could just be old age....
  7. P

Exotic Aquarium Fishes by Dr. William Innes. anyone ever had this book?

yeah I have this book, interesting to note that the Neon Tetra (Paracheirodon innesi) is named after this exact man! I'm sure it was also him who discovered the Cardinal Tetra too. That sneaky Axelrod takes all the glory! Aquatics Lesson for the day :) edit: I have 2 copies of this...
  8. P

ST or Indo?

Indo, the main bar doesn't have the sweep of an ST, also the caudal peduncle looks too long to be ST.
  9. P

Keeping a 6ft by 2ft by 2ft tank in an upstairs flat help

yes I agree with all these points yet I've never seen them happen. This is the beauty of risk assessment, everything COULD happen, and that's what most assessors will say! I think OP is looking for a cast iron guarantee when he himself isn't confident of the idea. Tricky situation!
  10. P

It's all about risk, if there's any chance of an issue an assessor will tell you no, it covers them easily. Don't forget we live in a country that is risk assessment obsessed! This is the reason I think they'll tell you no. If you do go down that route, make sure to find a surveyor who is...
  11. P

lol yes death. But I would ask you how many tanks you've heard of falling through floors?
  12. P

I would imagine the structural engineer will say no, probably mainly to cover himself if something were to happen! A lot of European and Asian fishkeepers live in flats and have large fishtanks without problems and I've seen a fair few larger tanks in flats in the UK in my time too. The weight...
  13. P

every wall! seriously tho, either do it or don't do it. Mincing about like this isn't helping! :)
  14. P

kept them against the wall and across the joists :)
  15. P

I'm sure it'll be fine, I've lived in 3rd storey flats in the UK with loads of fishtanks. :) As long as the floor is flat and no one is jumping about or banging the tanks it'll be ok :thumbup:
  16. P

some photos

didn't see mention of it but how ling are your lights being left on for? in a basement, to get algae like that it has to either be too much food or too much light:)
  17. P

Wild Dat Pics

they all got eaten? :eek::eek:
  18. P

A confirmed, legit tank raised black Goliath? Check this out!

have you got a link to these? just tried googling to no avail...
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store