Search results

1. D

Monster Cichla garage project...

Nice setup man! Sent from my ADR6300 using MonsterAquariaNetwork App
  2. D

1 SMALL SUCCESS FOR THE HOBBY!!!!! F-2 XINGU FRY!!!!!!

Congrats! Sent from my ADR6300 using MonsterAquariaNetwork App
  3. D

My Bigger Azul...

Wow bro, that azul just keeps getting even better! Stunner for sure, you ever wanna get rid of it you let me know lol. Sent from my ADR6300 using MonsterAquariaNetwork App
  4. D

Fish / Fish / Fish & More Fish -Down sizing my collection- Colorado PU ONLY

Very good prices. Glws! Sent from my ADR6300 using MonsterAquariaNetwork App
  5. D

Rio Meta Rescue Project Update

Good looking Orino! If you hadn't told us I wouldn't have known this fish was ever in that bad of shape. Sent from my ADR6300 using MonsterAquariaNetwork App
  6. D

My new additions

Very nice! Good looking zullies! Sent from my ADR6300 using MonsterAquariaNetwork App
  7. D

What "teacher fish" best for juv pb?

I may be the minority here but for all the juvi pbass I have raised I just kept them in groups and the competition amongst themselves was enough for them to take pellets. Once they start feeding at the top of the water its pretty easy. Start with crushed pellet and mix with bloodworms and...
  8. D

Any fellow Cichla keepers going to ACA?

Not going but hope ya have fun Decker Sent from my ADR6300 using MonsterAquariaNetwork App
  9. D

Azul pbass from discus origins

Nice pickup! Sent from my ADR6300 using MonsterAquariaNetwork App
  10. D

Cichla paradise

Wow! Awesome setup! What are the dimensions? Sent from my ADR6300 using MonsterAquariaNetwork App
  11. D

Rapps Cichla

I got 3 of each also, they could be fed younger guppy but they are fairly close in size to some adult guppies and I wouldn't want to risk them choking on one. Gunna be fun to watch these guys grow! Sent from my ADR6300 using MonsterAquariaNetwork App
  12. D

Rapps Cichla

Mine came in this morning also, went for 1mm nls pellets but spit them out so I gave them bloodworms but pellets will come :) And the prices were on his vendor page scalesandfins very reasonable imo. Sent from my ADR6300 using MonsterAquariaNetwork App
  13. D

Mono pbass eggs!;)

Congrats! Sent from my ADR6300 using MonsterAquariaNetwork App
  14. D

UPDATE Cichla and Friends, 240g.

Very nice! You got some stunners for sure! Sent from my ADR6300 using MonsterAquariaNetwork App
  15. D

Sexing peacocks?

No worries garret, I didn't want to come off as rude either. I just wanted to be sure you would get the answers you were looking for. Mono's are generally some of the easier cichla to sex and jayclarke hit the nail on the head with what has been my experience, sometimes the lump on the head...
  16. D

Sexing peacocks?

Sorry jay and garret, didn't mean anything by it, just wanted to be sure because it would definitely not be the first time a peacock cichlid question was asked here. Sent from my ADR6300 using MonsterAquariaNetwork App
  17. D

Finally the day is here!!!!

Yeah I thought we had talked about that tank a while back, either way its awesome! Great dimensions Sent from my ADR6300 using MonsterAquariaNetwork App
  18. D

Sexing peacocks?

Are you asking about peacock bass (cichla) or peacock cichlids? The question seems unclear and I wanted to be sure you were asking in the best place to get an expert answer Sent from my ADR6300 using MonsterAquariaNetwork App
  19. D

Cichla piquiti azul stock

Quick question that may have already been asked but once you get all these cichla in will there still be a minimum amount on the azul to order for shipping? Or could you mix and match say 3- tems 2- orinos and a single azul to make the minimum? Like I said before I'm definitely interested, but...
  20. D

Pbass, 5-10in

Ah sorry, missed the size in your title. I don't expect them to be the size your looking for... Sorry man, really thought I had an answer for your question Sent from my ADR6300 using MonsterAquariaNetwork App
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store