Search results

1. S

FS | 200lbs of black Tahiti Moon Sand (used) | $80 | Brooklyn, NY | Pickup

What type of listing is this?: FS What are you trying to sell/buy/trade?: 200lbs of black Tahiti Moon Sand (used) What are your prices?: 80 Where are you located?: Brooklyn, NY Pickup or Able to Ship?: Pickup Description: Hey everyone! So I just broke down my tank and have a couple of things...
  2. S

FREE | 18” Giant Redtail Guarami | $0 | Brooklyn, NY | Pickup

Fish is gone. Congrats big kahuna. I’m sure he’ll like his new home.
  3. S

Yes he’s a bit aggressive with other fish. I do not have him with anyone other then a cat fish. I’m not sure how he will do with the others. Post a pic of your tank
  4. S

What type of listing is this?: FREE What are you trying to sell/buy/trade?: 18” Giant Redtail Guarami What are your prices?: 0 Where are you located?: Brooklyn, NY Pickup or Able to Ship?: Pickup Description: Hey everyone, I regretfully have to get rid of my fish friend after 7 years of having...
  5. S

WTT | 180 gal 6’x2’ | $0 | Brooklyn | Pickup

What type of listing is this?: WTT What are you trying to sell/buy/trade?: 180 gal 6’x2’ What are your prices?: 0 Where are you located?: Brooklyn Pickup or Able to Ship?: Pickup Description: Hey everyone, I have a 180 gal standard tank with stand and homemade canopy. This includes a large...
  6. S

Discus WhitePlains NY Pickup or Ship

are you a vendor? can you PM me your personal info. Im thinking about switching to discuss by the summer.
  7. S

12-14" giant red tail gourami - brooklyn, ny. Pickup

Dovii never shipped a fish before. Pm me with details
  8. S

He chases other fish around but hasn't killed anyone.
  9. S

Hi all, looking to rehouse my gourami. He's a beautiful specimen. Looking for $40. PM if interested.
  10. S

5.5" Male flowerhorn - Brooklyn, NY - Pickup/close delivery - $160

Sorry I would need something just as valuable to consider trading. This is a high grade flowerhorn I purchased for 200$
  11. S

5.5" Male flowerhorn - Brooklyn, NY - Pickup/close delivery - $160

Hey everyone, Just bought a beautiful male flowerhorn today and realized it was a bad move for my other fish. I got the fish for $200 and am willing to take the hit and sell it for $160. This guy is a real beauty and high grade male with a nice red hump. Let me know if you are interested...
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store